dia squish Registered User

Hi all,
Does anyone have any experience of the Introduction to Irish family history evening course being offered by Trinity College? It seems to be a course of 8 classes/lectures for €125.
I started some research into my family history about 10 years ago, and would like to get back into it now. Wondering if the course would be worthwhile or am I better off using the internet resources myself?

Thanks!

pedroeibar1 Registered User

dia squish said:
Hi all,
Does anyone have any experience of the Introduction to Irish family history evening course being offered by Trinity College? It seems to be a course of 8 classes/lectures for €125.
I started some research into my family history about 10 years ago, and would like to get back into it now. Wondering if the course would be worthwhile or am I better off using the internet resources myself?

Thanks!

Do it. Access to records has changed considerably in the last 10 years. Expert lecturers and free access to FMP - makes the cost very good value IMO.. No matter how experienced, anyone would pick up / be reminded of useful bits of info.

2 people have thanked this post
pinkypinky Moderator

Huge changes in the past decade.

Claire Santry did a blog post about courses available this week.
https://www.irishgenealogynews.com/2018/09/irish-family-history-courses-starting.html

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!