lotmc Registered User

cronos said:
What was the electric vehicle? I'm curious. I've had my eye on the electric scooters and electric bikes for a while now.

It wasn't a vehicle that I bought - it was a wall-mounted charger unit for an electric vehicle. The charger that I bought is specially designed for my car, and costs about 1,000 euro brand new, so I'm happy that I am getting it at a good price even if it is slightly used. I am going to try to get it covered within the €600 SEAI grant for installation of car chargers - need to get an electrician to fit it first.

cronos Registered User

lotmc said:
It wasn't a vehicle that I bought - it was a wall-mounted charger unit for an electric vehicle. The charger that I bought is specially designed for my car, and costs about 1,000 euro brand new, so I'm happy that I am getting it at a good price even if it is slightly used. I am going to try to get it covered within the €600 SEAI grant for installation of car chargers - need to get an electrician to fit it first.

I see sounds interesting. I'd like to see a bargain alert for electric cars one day. If you have one in your head feel free to share!

eamondunphy Registered User

lotmc said:

what was the car charger you got? i'm looking for a wall mounted charger myself and any help would be greatly appreciated, have you a link?

ltd440 Registered User

cronos said:
I see sounds interesting. I'd like to see a bargain alert for electric cars one day. If you have one in your head feel free to share!

This weeks EV bargain that I'm not buying
already exists as a thread

NATLOR Registered User

Purchased a laptop from Argos on ebay using the code. Got a message this morning saying my order was cancelled as they wont ship to Parcel Wizard.
They refunded me the full price!

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!