scottigael Registered User

Minimum spend £20, maximum discount £50. Voucher valid for Irish users for purchases on eBay.co.uk only, Friday 14th September, 10am – 8pm. Just enter PERKS at the checkout.

6 people have thanked this post
OmegaGene Registered User

good post, i just got the same email

gazzaman22 Registered User

Keep running into this error....when trying to apply code. I'm buying from the dysonoutlet shop.... Is there restrictions on the code?

"We ran into a problem. Please try again later."

Irish account holder shopping on eBay uk is all I saw when I read the email

scottigael Registered User

gazzaman22 said:
Keep running into this error....when trying to apply code. I'm buying from the dysonoutlet shop.... Is there restrictions on the code?

"We ran into a problem. Please try again later."

Seller must accept PayPal maybe its that.

scottigael said:
Seller must accept PayPal maybe its that.

Isn’t it a prerequisite to selling on eBay that you accept PayPal for the time being at least, that will change when eBay gets its new partner intergratsd

gazzaman22 Registered User

OmegaGene said:
Irish account holder shopping on eBay uk is all I saw when I read the email

Wonder is it cos i've my PArcel MOtel Address as default...

Nope thats not it either....
Edit.... got onto chat... apparently Dyson outlet is not covered for the 10% off....

gazzaman22 said:

If your account is irish you can have any address on the system and it will still be irish if that makes sense
Try eBay chat

This offer is open to eBay.co.uk and eBay.ie registered users, who must be UK or Ireland residents of 18 years of age or older.
1 coupon redemption per registered user only. The coupon is valid from the date you receive the coupon until the end date, unless cancelled earlier in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
This coupon is valid only when you pay with PayPal, credit card, debit card, or PayPal Credit.
To redeem this coupon, a minimum Purchase Price of £20 is required ("Purchase Price" means the total price of the items you buy. It does NOT include related postage and packing costs or any taxes which are not included in the item price).
The coupon must be redeemed in a single transaction. When using Cart, it can be used when purchasing from multiple sellers. If your Purchase Price is less than the coupon amount, you will lose the unused amount.
Enter coupon code PERKS when you are prompted to during the payment process and you will receive the related discount on the final amount of your Purchase Price. The discount does not apply to the related postage and packing costs or to any taxes which are not included in the item price.
Property and Cars, Motorcycles & Vehicles categories are always excluded.
The purchase you make to redeem this coupon must comply with eBay’s User Agreement and policies.
This coupon cannot be combined with any other coupon, site discount, rebate, offer, gift coupon or other promotion.
This coupon has no cash value, cannot be transferred, cannot be forwarded and cannot be exchanged.
This coupon is void where prohibited.
Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the coupon or its redemption value. You will receive no more than the amount you paid towards your Purchase Price and will not be eligible for a further coupon.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales.
eBay makes no representations or warranties of any kind regarding any product or service provided by any third party in connection with any coupon promotion.
eBay will not be responsible for any third party‘s performance or failure to perform any services related to any coupon promotion, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of the coupon, provided that nothing shall limit eBay‘s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
eBay reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel this coupon promotion at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which in eBay‘s opinion make it necessary for it to do so. eBay reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for certain parts of this coupon promotion.
eBay (UK) Limited ("eBay") is the organiser of the promotion. eBay may carry out this organisation through its local subsidiaries.

timple23 Registered User

gazzaman22 said:

Your registration address needs to be changed to UK, not postal address, you can get stuff directly sent to Ireland using this code as long as your registration address is UK.

Here is link to change address, https://www.hotukdeals.com/visit/threaddesc/3039079/15876687. When I went into my ebay to change it, sometimes it wouldn't work, but if use this link it will work.

Libera Registered User

Anyone seeing only a euro amount beside your card at check-out? For Revolut. Could always select that card and tell it to use card currency and its exchange, not Paypal's...no option there now for me. Just me?

> Solution: it was the discount code that altered the currency options. Sort currency and then put in code and works fine. Weird!

timple23 said:
Your registration address needs to be changed to UK, not postal address, you can get stuff directly sent to Ireland using this code as long as your registration address is UK.

Here is link to change address, https://www.hotukdeals.com/visit/threaddesc/3039079/15876687. When I went into my ebay to change it, sometimes it wouldn't work, but if use this link it will work.

It’s open to irish registered users, I have the email from eBay which they sent to my registered email and I’ve used it already
The postal address is irrelevant

lotmc Registered User

Was watching an item (charging unit for electric vehicle) for a good while and just made an offer to the seller using a message (there was no "make offer" on the ad), which he countered with an offer that I have accepted, and paid using this code. So have saved £120 all-in, from £395 to £275, on something I've been tempted to buy for a while.
No problems using the code - I am using parcelmotel.
Thanks OP.

1 person has thanked this post
zell12 Registered User

You could've saved another 1% cashback with Quidco/TCB

cronos Registered User

lotmc said:
Was watching an item (charging unit for electric vehicle) for a good while and just made an offer to the seller using a message (there was no "make offer" on the ad), which he countered with an offer that I have accepted, and paid using this code. So have saved £120 all-in, from £395 to £275, on something I've been tempted to buy for a while.
No problems using the code - I am using parcelmotel.
Thanks OP.

What was the electric vehicle? I'm curious. I've had my eye on the electric scooters and electric bikes for a while now.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!