Sassygirl1999 Registered User

Is this phenomenon in fact real when mate searching for women?

Grayson Registered User

er what?

21 people have thanked this post
Buttonftw Registered User

Sure.

Boom_Bap Landfill

It's the bear attacks that are the problem

52 people have thanked this post
somesoldiers Registered User

Painters In?

punisher5112 Registered User

Plumber will sort her right out for ya

Alun Registered User

3 people have thanked this post
Deebles McBeebles Registered User

Sassygirl1999 said:

My first date question is always about the elevator doors opening in The Shining.

3 people have thanked this post
optogirl Registered User

Sassygirl1999 said:

Mate searching? You old romantic you. Not sure what ick factor you're referring to but I am intrigued.

1 person has thanked this post
Day Lewin Registered User

If this was a real question:

There is plenty of research showing that women attract more men when they are ovulating.
Even if they don't know it themselves, some part of the animal brain in men detects a fertile female and responds. Probably smell, even if completely subliminal.

So there may be a corresponding "nothing doing here" signal emanating from women during their menses; "No potential for breeding right now, look elsewhere!"

Nothing "ick" about it in my opinion, (given some basic hygiene) just simple mammalian biology.

5 people have thanked this post
Fr_Dougal Registered User

Sassygirl1999 said:

You tell us, mate.

Sassygirl1999 Registered User

Day Lewin said:

There is plenty of research showing that women attract more men when they are ovulating.
Even if they don't know it themselves, some part of the animal brain in men detects a fertile female and responds. Probably smell, even if completely subliminal.

So there may be a corresponding "nothing doing here" signal emanating from women during their menses; "No potential for breeding right now, look elsewhere!"

Nothing "ick" about it in my opinion, (given some basic hygiene) just simple mammalian biology.

Actually the question is regarding women's whimsy during this time are women more fickle against the unsexy partner during the communist days

optogirl Registered User

Sassygirl1999 said:
Actually the question is regarding women's whimsy during this time are women more fickle against the unsexy partner during the communist days

I'm not sure what 'fickle against the unsexy partner' means?

14 people have thanked this post
LirW Registered User

Day Lewin said:

Yeah but I ovulate 2 weeks before shark week.

6 people have thanked this post
sbsquarepants Registered User

LirW said:
Yeah but I ovulate 2 weeks before shark week.

Ooh look at me, getting shít done and whatnot.

Some of us leave it till the last minute.

In fact i'm 44 and I haven't ovulated yet....but then I am a bloke so that probably has something to do with it, who knows how this shít works!

16 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!