fdevine Registered User

Amazon Italy have the Sony WF1000X noise cancelling earbuds in black for €99 plus postage.

https://www.amazon.it/Sony-Bluetooth-Cancelling-Microfono-Integrato/dp/B074X537N8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1536572099&sr=8-2&keywords=sony+wf1000x

Standard delivery c.€7. Rapid delivery <€9.

Seem to be €200+ most places. €250 in Argos.

What-HiFi 5* for what it's worth.

https://www.whathifi.com/sony/wf-1000x/review

5 people have thanked this post
Kenno90 Registered User

They seem to be 99 Euro on Amazon Italy aswell for those interested

1 person has thanked this post
Soarer Registered User
dulpit Registered User

Lads, if you check out the Italian version of Amazon (Amazon.it) you can get them for €99 too.

7 people have thanked this post
Joseph Registered User

MAMMA MIA

antodeco Warning: Contains traces of nuts

I have these. They arent great, despite the reviews. I returned one set thinking there was something wrong with them, but the second set were the same. Batter life is only 2 hours at a push, and the noise cancelling doesnt really work. €99 would be the max Id be paying for these!

15 people have thanked this post
conjon Registered User

antodeco said:
I have these. They arent great, despite the reviews. I returned one set thinking there was something wrong with them, but the second set were the same. Batter life is only 2 hours at a push, and the noise cancelling doesnt really work. €99 would be the max Id be paying for these!

Thank you. I was in two minds till I saw your post. Some people love them but there's a lot of negative reviews .

antodeco Warning: Contains traces of nuts

conjon said:
Thank you. I was in two minds till I saw your post. Some people love them but there's a lot of negative reviews .

To give you an idea, I have misplaced them in my house. Rather than go looking for them, I bought a far cheaper alternative! There was no incentive for me to go find them!

By the way: I paid €200+ for them at the time!

jenno86 Registered User

The boom is back!

3 people have thanked this post
conjon Registered User

jenno86 said:
The boom is back!

99 bills for a set of headphones. Hardly. I'd only be using them when I couldnt find the Kaiser 10's.. ;-)

corks finest Registered User

jenno86 said:
The boom is back!

Agree, wait for it,,, Spanish properties starting again

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!