Patww79 Registered User

Jesus, that really is big.

Not far away from launch now anyway but it's pretty much out there already. The 4GB RAM and single camera have left lots of people underwhelmed but I'll trust them, for now, anyway.

jacksie66 Registered User

That notch is horrendous. Notches are a curse and the sooner they're gone the better. That's why I'm getting a note 9..

6 people have thanked this post
god's toy Registered User

Really? thats a Pixel 3? in 2018? wow thats ugly.
Looks more like a concept or generic hardware reference design so they can test the hardware in public without giving the game away, hope it is anyway..

1 person has thanked this post

It’s a no from me dawg.

Patww79 Registered User

I'm only interested in the non XL to buy so no notch but I would love to have seen what they would have done with dual rear cameras, and I have zero interest in one front camera, let alone two or three.

That said, I'm 90% sure I'll be buying it

Patww79 Registered User

Another few hands on photos today and the same person shared photos taken with it on their Instagram.

They could nearly make the status bar at the top two lines high now. Would be a good way to use the space.

https://twitter.com/wylsacom/status/1032225048285855744

Chibs Registered User

If you could turn that notch off like the p20 it wouldn't be to bad. Bezel dont bother me. I was about to pull the trigger on the note 9. Going to wait and see this first. I regretted getting the note 8 last year and not waiting for the pixel 2.

Patww79 Registered User

Patww79 Registered User

Finally some images of the smaller one.

https://www.androidcentral.com/google-pixel-3

And the specs:

Patww79 Registered User

coldfire1x Registered User

These are ugly looking phones.

Patww79 Registered User

coldfire1x said:
These are ugly looking phones.

They're not great, but I still don't see anything that would stop me buying the small one. Same size as the one I have with a bigger screen than the one I have, and with Googles apps. I'd have liked something a bit more out there with the rear camera setup though.

Basil3 Registered User

It's funny how these leaks everywhere of these ugly AF devices with a massive notch was meant to be a fake out by Google. Would have to laugh if that's how they actually turn out.

Patww79 Registered User

Basil3 said:
It's funny how these leaks everywhere of these ugly AF devices with a massive notch was meant to be a fake out by Google. Would have to laugh if that's how they actually turn out.

I don't think they could do it in this day and age. The 'real' one would have leaked about 15 minutes after the fake.

I think the rumour came from one of the shouty Youtube channels when they were asked by Google for their footage.

_

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!