newirishshogun Registered User

This despite having no internet!

Out-of-allowance data used since 11th July 2018

Internet  349.493 Mb€351.62
Total value €351.62

my3cents Registered User

Thats easy, if you stay connected your usage counters only update once in 24 hours add to that three don't calculate your bill in real time you could easily have used the data yesterday.

Its just part of three's service designed to gouge as much money out of each customer charging opportunity. 

This shouldn't be possible since I have it set to auto pay every 28 days on an unlimited allowance?

my3cents Registered User

Just do a search you aren't the first and won't be the last with the issue of the automated top up failing. 

Obviously not happy about this, as long as they sort it out. People shouldn't be penalised for a system f*ck Up. Top up isn't even due till the 15th.

Obviously not happy about this, as long as they sort it out. People shouldn't be penalised for a system f*ck Up. Top up isn't even due till the 15th.

my3cents Registered User

newirishshogun said:

If thats the case then the automated top up didn't fail. Did you roam somehow, on a ferry or aircraft for example?

my3cents said:
newirishshogun said:

If thats the case then the automated top up didn't fail. Did you roam somehow, on a ferry or aircraft for example?

No, I havent left the county never mind the country,

my3cents said:
newirishshogun said:

No, I havent left the county never mind the country,its a euro a MB too, 350 megs.

my3cents Registered User

Then just prove to the reps you have been charged when you shouldn't have been and they should refund the credit.

If they don't report back. 

Thanks,

I sent  them on my details there so its all there on the my3 account. FFs I could do without this, Things are tight enough without unexpected bills

yrreg0850 Registered User

newirishshogun said:
Thanks,

I sent  them on my details there so its all there on the my3 account. FFs I could do without this, Things are tight enough without unexpected bills

Wouldn't hold my breath about getting a swift reply.
National outage last night and not even a peep from 3.

Three: Lisa Verified representative

newirishshogun said:
Thanks,

Hi newirishshogun

I replied to your earlier post on Boards, if you want to check that out. But on Prepay, you can only use whatever credit is on your balance. We can request a usage report to see what charges applied but if your plan is active, then it may be something you've done that's outside your plan bundles, as @my3cents has suggested. For instance, if you're on Three Pay, where you get All You Can Eat data, unlimited texts and free 3 to 3 calls, then it may be that you called someone on a different network. I'm not proposing that's what's happened here but it's an example of one way that your credit can be used.

Once you PM me your details, I can check your account to see what happened.

Thanks,
Lisa

Three:
newirishshogun said:
Thanks,

Hi newirishshogun

I replied to your earlier post on Boards, if you want to check that out. But on Prepay, you can only use whatever credit is on your balance. We can request a usage report to see what charges applied but if your plan is active, then it may be something you've done that's outside your plan bundles, as @my3cents has suggested. For instance, if you're on Three Pay, where you get All You Can Eat data, unlimited texts and free 3 to 3 calls, then it may be that you called someone on a different network. I'm not proposing that's what's happened here but it's an example of one way that your credit can be used.

Thanks,
Lisa

Checked the account again today and the overcharge is gone

1 person has thanked this post
Three: Conor Verified representative

newirishshogun said:
Three:
newirishshogun said:
Thanks,

Hi newirishshogun

Thanks,
Lisa

Checked the account again today and the overcharge is gone

Glad to hear you're all sorted! If you need help with anything else let us know 

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!