Captain Flaps Registered User
#1

Shamelessly robbed off HUKD.

Free wilkinson sword razor, just fill in the form and use your UK drop shipping address of choice.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/100000-free-wilkinson-sword-hydro-5-sense-razors-1st-come-1st-served-3007245

13 people have thanked this post
bromley52 Registered User
#2

Some serious déjà vu here.

18 people have thanked this post
Paddy_man Registered User
#3

Hair we go again....

2 people have thanked this post
JoeyJJ Registered User
#4

Don't qualify, here is a discount code....

Thor Registered User
#5

To make sure you qualify.

Pick everyday for how many times you shave, and pick a brand other than wilkinson. I picked Dollar Shave.

The rest should be obvious.

sugarman Registered User
#6

Captain Flaps said:
Shamelessly robbed off HUKD.

Free wilkinson sword razor, just fill in the form and use your UK drop shipping address of choice.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/100000-free-wilkinson-sword-hydro-5-sense-razors-1st-come-1st-served-3007245


Fill in your normal address but add the Northern post code BT1 1AA, it'll be rerouted here for nothing.

Always worth chancing for freebies and 90% of the time works.

3 people have thanked this post
GBX Registered User
#7

sugarman said:
Fill in your normal address but add the Northern post code BT1 1AA, it'll be rerouted here for nothing.

Always worth chancing for freebies and 90% of the time works.


Sometimes that works ... based on this thread, id be a little less hopeful

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057291793

Captain Flaps Registered User
#8

bromley52 said:
Some serious déjà vu here.


I'd not seen it, and presumably the posters who thanked me hadn't either. We're not all here 24/7...

kceire Moderator
#9

Cheers OP, let’s see if this one comes too. I got the Gillette one last time round so i shouldn’t complain.

I

RichardoKhan Registered User
#10

I've broken out my survival food kit and booked next 3 months off to watch this one.......

1 person has thanked this post
Pinch Flat Registered User
#11

Thanks OP but I signed up for one in 2014. Should be here any day now....

shanec1928 Registered User
#12

Captain Flaps said:
I'd not seen it, and presumably the posters who thanked me hadn't either. We're not all here 24/7...
its more in relation to gillette done one of these a few years ago and people are still waiting for them to arrive, myself included!

5 people have thanked this post
Captain Flaps Registered User
#13

Ah, I understand now!

To be fair I'm pretty sure there's some way they could be slapped with a GDPR fine over collecting marketing materials under false pretenses

CollyFlower Registered User
#14

."..We’ve run out of our Hydro 5 Sense™ razors! But stay in touch as we will have more promotions, competitions & offers in the future."

Captain Flaps Registered User
#15

Well I'll be damned.

9 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!