allybhoy Registered User

absolutegroove said:
I got offered the Minu Caffe Latte and it arrived yesterday with the glass set

I pretty sure you were to receive the glass set as part of the deal. I would call or email if I were you.

Emailed them there, they said they forgot to ship it, i ended up ordering the capsule stand and more capsules and they said they would bundle it all together.

1 person has thanked this post
tatranska Registered User

Was it ups delivery?
Got a call from them this evening.

Esse85 Registered User

tatranska said:
Was it ups delivery?

I thought mine came from nightline.

tatranska Registered User

Esse85 said:

Got s call from them this morning as well

Edit. Got mine today with 4 cups.

0lddog Registered User

Quote: Originally Posted by tatranska
Was it ups delivery?

Esse85 said:

Totally off topic remark :

UPS bought Nightline last year ( at least I think it was last year - the years keep changing )

rustynutz Registered User

I ordered the one in the Modo Mio Minu, it was 34 euro, reduced from 89 (I think) which I thought was a great price, especially as it seems to include the free glasses, but then I got a further 10 euro off with the lovecoffee10 code, thanks OP, of course I also ordered a box of almost every type capsule to bring me over 50 for free delivery!

2 people have thanked this post
Esse85 Registered User

Has anyone used the glasses yet?
they look a little small.

TheShow Registered User

Esse85 said:
Has anyone used the glasses yet?
they look a little small.

More espresso cups than mugs

Bulin Registered User

Darn out of stock

Thephantomsmask A three pipe problem 🔎

I got my minú with frother bundle on Saturday, very happy with it for €64. My partner has the machine linked in the OP since it first came out because we both considered the coffee far superior to nespresso.

1 person has thanked this post
ButtersSuki Registered User

If anyone doesn't want their frother I'd be interested in buying it off you......

Berberis Registered User

What type of pods do these use. Are they same size as the Nepresso compatible ones which can be bought in Aldi and supervalu

ED E Registered User

Own system, own pods.

2 people have thanked this post
Exchanger123 Registered User

Power City selling one for €44.95 at the moment. It's the older model but no difference in the coffee

allybhoy Registered User

So have my machine a week now, and im absolutely loving it, as is the wife... really impressed with the coffee out of it, had an early Nespresso machine years ago and found the coffee very bitter despite what colour we tried, eventually we gave it away. I also used to find the temperature was always luke warm despite pre-heating the cup. No such issues with the Lavazza.

Frother is excellent, i was using full fat milk initially as thats all we had but since switching to slimline its vastly improved as full fat milk was slightly muting the taste of the coffee.

Very happy with the purchase so far.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!