Basq Registered User

Jaysus... I don't need it.. I already have an Xbox 360 and PS3 I don't play..

... arrgggh!

Atlantic Dawn Registered User

Sweet deal, am I right in saying you could just connect any USB 3.0 external hard drive to them and use that for additional game storage?

Edit, yes is the answer

Cheap 1TB here for €33 delivered....
https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057898233

1 person has thanked this post
murphyebass Registered User

Basq said:

... arrgggh!

EXactly this. No reason what so ever to buy it but ****in hell thats cheap. Just to play the new gears game I’m tempted.

Kenjataimu Wanted Level

Basq said:

... arrgggh!

You could sell the 360 as the xbox one plays decent amount of 360 games, not all though but they are constantly adding to it.

Its a 4k blu ray player as well.

Patww79 Registered User

I know nothing about them but what's the difference between the S and X? They're the latest two are they?
I just want to play a golf game and Madden (and maybe PES), is the S worth getting for that?

Basq Registered User

murphyebass said:
Just to play the new gears game I’m tempted.

RDR2 is making me consider pulling the trigger.. but may wait til Black Friday.. we may get sub-€100.

Atlantic Dawn Registered User

Patww79 said:
I know nothing about them but what's the difference between the S and X? They're the latest two are they?
I just want to play a golf game and Madden (and maybe PES), is the S worth getting for that?

From what I understand the X will play games in 4K. The S will play Netflix in 4K.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_One#Xbox_One_X

murphyebass Registered User

Kenjataimu said:
You could sell the 360 as the xbox one plays decent amount of 360 games, not all though but they are constantly adding to it.

Its a 4k blu ray player as well.

Last time I checked it doesn’t have a lot of the schmups in the backwards compatibility pile. Like Deathsmiles, Akai Katana, etc...

Buttonftw Registered User

Basq said:
RDR2 is making me consider pulling the trigger.. but may wait til Black Friday.. we may get sub-€100.

Hnnm 125 would be as low as I'd expect for a while.

Kenjataimu Wanted Level

Buttonftw said:
Hnnm 125 would be as low as I'd expect for a while.

Definitely, you'd probably get this for twice the price elsewhere.

Patww79 Registered User

Atlantic Dawn said:
From what I understand the X will play games in 4K. The S will play Netflix in 4K.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_One#Xbox_One_X

I've no interest in 4K really. Can you get Madden 19 for this console? Googling it shows its available for XBox but nothing specific.

Basq Registered User

Feck it.. don't need it.. yet bought it!

4 people have thanked this post
Sir Oxman Registered User

LOL, ya won't get it cheaper for sure.
I'm sure it's an error yet I have tracking - hope it goes through for all who buy (inc me!)

discobeaker Registered User

Patww79 said:
I've no interest in 4K really. Can you get Madden 19 for this console? Googling it shows its available for XBox but nothing specific.

You can indeed get Madden 19 for the Xbox one. Think it's out in the next month or so. You can also get a thing called EA access and you can play Madden 18 as much as you like once your subscription is active. It's about 5 euro per month

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!