Inviere Registered User
32 people have thanked this post
helimachoptor #TitanUp

Wonder what format this will be, maybe based at the academy? What I wouldn't give to see him back on the Enterprise

7 people have thanked this post
Inviere Registered User

helimachoptor said:
Wonder what format this will be, maybe based at the academy? What I wouldn't give to see him back on the Enterprise

The next chapter of his life...hard to say. I can't see him being on the bridge of a starship anymore, I'd say he's enjoying retirement but will come back to the fray for one last adventure (bittersweet really). Feels a bit like Generations, when we seen Kirk being on the Bridge of the Ent-B but as a spectator, kinda like that I'd say, with a side of All Good Things future timeline thrown in too.

2 people have thanked this post
SimonTemplar Registered User

well aside from seeing Picard again, another great thing is that we'll finally get to see the Federation / Starfleet after 2379 (aside from that brief part with Spock Prime in Star Trek 09).

This may have been depicted in novels but I've never read them.

3 people have thanked this post

Awesome.

F*cking awesome.

25 people have thanked this post
Inviere Registered User

SimonTemplar said:
well aside from seeing Picard again, another great thing is that we'll finally get to see the Federation / Starfleet after 2379 (aside from that brief part with Spock Prime in Star Trek 09).

I reckon they'll keep things tight, and won't show too much. I've a feeling it'll be a personal and 'small' adventure, relevant to Picard, rather than a Federation wide issue. I'd much rather it this way, if it's going to be Jean Luc's swan song....

They seriously better not kill him off!

4 people have thanked this post
SimonTemplar Registered User

Inviere said:
I reckon they'll keep things tight, and won't show too much. I've a feeling it'll be a personal and 'small' adventure, relevant to Picard, rather than a Federation wide issue.

I agree it probably won't have the scope of Discovery but we'll still have some insight into the Federation post Insurrection.

Now here's hoping Picard won't die on a falling bridge

1 person has thanked this post

Wouldnt he be suffering from Irumodic Syndrome at this stage?

Also,
Pixelburp,
Wanna start a new thread on this? Going to be a popular one id say.

Evade Registered User

Murray TheDemonic TalkingSkull said:

He should. All good Things' future portions were set in 2395 but that future doesn't exist anymore, Romulus was mentioned, so it's possible there's a cure or treatment.

dr.fuzzenstein Registered User

You can never trust those Q scenarios.
Could be that Picard never develops it, but Q knew he was susceptible to it and just threw it in the mix to trip him up.

pixelburp Moderator

Also,
Pixelburp,
Wanna start a new thread on this? Going to be a popular one id say.

Great idea! Buuuuut I'm not a mod here. Though now you've asked I'm suddenly thinking "wait, am I?"

As to the news, that's genuinely surprising. Ostensibly exciting news, but for Stewart to go back, after all this time...

pixelburp said:
Great idea! Buuuuut I'm not a mod here. Though now you've asked I'm suddenly thinking "wait, am I?"

As to the news, that's genuinely surprising. Ostensibly exciting news, but for Stewart to go back, after all this time...

Ah your not,

Theres me thinking you were a mod on all things sci-fi!

IvySlayer Registered User

Just think any of the TNG/Voyager/DS9 cameos too!!

7 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!