quazzy Registered User

clint_silver said:
I know someone who got it last night so its still working, they used a revolut card over vpn. Maybe use speedtest to verify youre definitely on a turkish IP.

I got 2 gift cards and then had refused payment for a third. I reconnected vpn and tried a different card and it still refused so that seemed a bit random for me so I jsut accpeted it was hit and miss..

I'm in a similar situation.

I got 2 codes and then the 3rd got refused. Tried different CC but no joy.

mcgovern Registered User

Does anyone know what happens if you upgrade to Deezer Family if you used the 12 month gift card?

Upgrade from Deezer Premium (9,99 TL/month) to Deezer Family (14,99 TL/month).

Quackster Moderator

mcgovern said:
Does anyone know what happens if you upgrade to Deezer Family if you used the 12 month gift card?

As far as I know, you lose the remaining portion of your Deezer Premium subscription. No pro-rata refund.

1 person has thanked this post
deco_b Registered User

Support switched my subscription from 1 yr premium to family for 8 months

ECookie13 Registered User

deco_b said:
Support switched my subscription from 1 yr premium to family for 8 months

Any reason why?

JohnnyFlash Registered User

I'm on this plan. The mobile app is fairly good, but the suggested playlists are all over the shop. You either get Turkish pop and their equivalent of Big Tom thrown in at the end, or they start playing you stuff on your Flow playlist. Not good for getting new recommendations. If I hear Creep by Radiohead one more time....

Can't argue for the price at all though, and will import my spotify playlists if I can. Their music recommendation algorithms aren't great though. 8Tracks and the likes are much better.

itsnotmyfault Registered User

I set up an account on vpn last week and bought the 12 month giftcard and applied it to my Irish account. Just got refunded the money and my irish account goes back to free after my free trial.

Is everyone else's account still ok???

deco_b Registered User

I was chatting to support. They copped on to it and are automatically refunding everyone

ohnonotgmail Registered User

deco_b said:
I was chatting to support. They copped on to it and are automatically refunding everyone

just those who bought gift cards or those who bought a 12 month sub directly?

TBi Registered User

ohnonotgmail said:
just those who bought gift cards or those who bought a 12 month sub directly?

My account with gift cards still looks fine. Amazing though all these people ringing in to change their accounts from Turkey to Ireland set off alarm bells...

ohnonotgmail Registered User

I've just checked my premium account that i purchased directly without a gift card and it is still showing as valid until sep 2019.

MAJJ Registered User

Can you blame them if lots of folks contact support, as it highlights unusual buying patterns and flaws.

5 people have thanked this post
deco_b Registered User

I wasn't asking to change anything. Got a notification to say refund and wanted to know why

MAJJ Registered User

deco_b said:
I wasn't asking to change anything. Got a notification to say refund and wanted to know why

Sorry Deco, wasn't meaning to point that at you more of a general point.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!