D3V!L Registered User

Just wondering if anyone could identify this cabinet and what its worth ? I dont have any specifics on the game running on it just yet.

Attachments
cab.png
1 person has thanked this post
Optimus Prime Roll Out...

sweet, an electrocoin deut, when it rains it pours! check out this thread, one was recently purchased by a forum member.

Your one isnt in great condition to be fair, without a game in it maybe 400\500 quid? if the monitor is working.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057894537

o1s1n Registered User

Another one nice find!

Is that in a countryside pub or something?

Value will depend a lot on the state of the monitor.

CathalDublin Registered User

And a foosball table, any pinballs making an appearance?

o1s1n Registered User

I see a foosball in the reflection

80s Synth Pop Registered User

These Duets are like buses...

You can get a replica control panel overlay here to get the cab in better condition:
https://www.arcadeartshop.com/product/electrocoin-duet-cpo/

I paid €600 for the same cab in excellent condition with no screen issues (no "burn") with a street fighter game plus around another €200 in total for delivery from UK.

2 people have thanked this post
Jack burton Registered User

I'd be interested in that if it's going to end up for sale

D3V!L Registered User

Just trying to sort out some logistics. It's a big auld yoke.

D3V!L Registered User

A little update lads and ladies. I'll be able to check this over tomorrow evening to see if the hardware is working.

Ideally I'd like to sell it to someone who would restore it etc. Rather than put it on adverts for the world to annoy me is there a thread here for selling this sort of stuff?

CathalDublin Registered User

D3V!L said:
A little update lads and ladies. I'll be able to check this over tomorrow evening to see if the hardware is working.

Ideally I'd like to sell it to someone who would restore it etc. Rather than put it on adverts for the world to annoy me is there a thread here for selling this sort of stuff?

stick it in the marketplace here so, only sell to someone with the required amount of posts

D3V!L Registered User

CathalDublin said:
stick it in the marketplace here so, only sell to someone with the required amount of posts

Thanks , will do. I'd like to see it going to a good home. I have a real soft spot for these but we don't have the room.

Inviere Registered User

D3V!L said:
Thanks , will do. I'd like to see it going to a good home. I have a real soft spot for these but we don't have the room.

Would love to buy it, bit of a grail cab for me. Wrong time for me though. Optimus, it's now or never

2 people have thanked this post
o1s1n Registered User

Inviere said:
Would love to buy it, bit of a grail cab for me. Wrong time for me though. Optimus, it's now or never

Almost back in the arcade game!

Inviere Registered User

o1s1n said:
Almost back in the arcade game!

For that cab it made me consider it

o1s1n Registered User

Inviere said:
For that cab it made me consider it

I think I still have your CE board somewhere...

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!