Stoolbend Registered User

That’s tougher now. You can’t use ecareers to get the nus card.

Raoul Registered User

New skills academy worked for me!

jasongoodbody Registered User

mel123 said:

So three weeks after prime day, they can finally tell me, after numberous emails, it will be dispatched in another 6 weeks. What a joke!!!
If i go online now, it shows in stock!

Do you have a link to the TV? Seems unlikely Amazon have it in stock but yet there is such a delay

rustledjimmies Registered User

jasongoodbody said:
Do you have a link to the TV? Seems unlikely Amazon have it in stock but yet there is such a delay

Happens all the time to me. "In stock" but taking a week before shipping it? "In stock" Seems to mean that Amazon have it somewhere in the world but not necessarily in that country's warehouses.

6 weeks though? Never had it that bad!

mel123 Registered User

jasongoodbody said:

rustledjimmies said:
Happens all the time to me. "In stock" but taking a week before shipping it? "In stock" Seems to mean that Amazon have it somewhere in the world but not necessarily in that country's warehouses.

6 weeks though? Never had it that bad!

its defiantly in stock sure i can see that with my own eyes. I think even though it says sold by amazon, thats not actually the case, because in one of the emails they started telling they rely on the suppliers to let them know if something is in stock. I was always under the impression once it was 'sold by amazon' it was in their warehouse, but this doesnt seem to be the case.

banie01 Registered User

frozenfrozen said:
get a revolut virtual card, it'll show up as UK

Bloody Genius!
For some reason it wouldn't validate my Revolut Mastercard, generated a Revolut Visa virtual card and it went straight thru!
Thanks for the heads up!

1 person has thanked this post
moonboy52 Registered User

They switched me to Prime Video UK no probs a few weeks ago. Revolut card with PM as shipping address

For future reference is having a Physical Revolut card they sent me the same as a virtual card?

My physical card has my real address on it so just a bit confused if there is any difference.

Is it "physical card" shows as ROI, Virtual strictly UK and use Virtual for all Prime payments?

Cheers folks

Philster Registered User

kala85 said:
Downloaded iplayer from aptoide but I can't get it to work

Do you have the mouse toggle app downloaded as you need it to navigate around that app. Otherwise you need what Usedtowait suggested.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!