Roger_007 Registered User

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/major-incident-amesbury-wiltshire-man-woman-unknown-substance-police-sergei-skripal-salisbury-a8430066.html
Two more victims of "an unknown substance" in Wiltshire.
What's going on in Wiltshire?
Have the Russians struck again?
Are there any diplomats left to expel?

Mrcaramelchoc Registered User

Did i leave the iron on?

Fr_Dougal Registered User

Sounds like they were junkies who found discarded poison from the Russian’s.

1 person has thanked this post
Hande hoche! Registered User

Might be ectoplasm. Speedy recovery to the victims.

Putin is untouchable in reality. He can do what he likes.

mcmoustache Registered User

BorneTobyWilde said:
Putin is untouchable in reality. He can do what he likes.

We don't know for sure that it's Russian related again. It could be just two randomers who put the wrong capsule into their morning multi-vitamin drink.

And before I forget:

PAGING THE USUAL SUSPECTS TO AFTER HOURS.

THE USUAL SUSPECTS TO AFTER HOURS, PLEASE. MOTHER RUSSIA NEEDS YOU EVEN THOUGH RUSSIA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

2 people have thanked this post

The victims have been named. They're not Russian by the sounds of it so this case is weird. I'll hold off on blaming Russians for the time being.

banie01 Registered User

It is highly suspicious that in the period since the Skripal poisoning in March, that 2 further people have been struck down by the same nerve agent.
Especially given that according to the Public Health advice offered, that washing clothes and wiping down with baby wipes would seem to imply that Novichok is water soluble that a viable dose could not or at least should not survive in the environment.

With the nearness of Portland Down to the area, and it being the UK's primary chemical weapons research facility, it would point in my mind to either a break in the chain of custody of the UK evidence?
Or that someone in the UK Chemical weapons agency may be gone rogue and using their knowledge to play god.
In any event it manages to make the UK response to the March incident look inept.
And it is fuel to the fire for Russia's denials.

2 people have thanked this post
Dr. Bre Registered User

Roger_007 said:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/major-incident-amesbury-wiltshire-man-woman-unknown-substance-police-sergei-skripal-salisbury-a8430066.html
Two more victims of "an unknown substance" in Wiltshire.
What's going on in Wiltshire?
Have the Russians struck again?
Are there any diplomats left to expel?

It prob wasn’t the russians last time either

5 people have thanked this post

I'm leaning towards poor cleanup or some other cockup with this one.

Franz Von Peppercorn Registered User

Russian World Cup must be going well.

3 people have thanked this post

mcmoustache said:
The victims have been named. They're not Russian by the sounds of it so this case is weird. I'll hold off on blaming Russians for the time being.

Maybe they found what all those 100's on cops could not find in their search, opened it and BOOM!

BorneTobyWilde said:
Maybe they found what all those 100's on cops could not find in their search, opened it and BOOM!

As unlikely as it sounds, it could well be. Russians definitely carried out the last one but this one lacks motive. That being said, it's early days yet so I'm very open to correction as new facts emerge.

devnull Moderator

banie01 said:
In any event it manages to make the UK response to the March incident look inept. And it is fuel to the fire for Russia's denials.

I know that, you know that and no doubt the Russians do too.....

mcmoustache said:
As unlikely as it sounds, it could well be. Russians definitely carried out the last one but this one lacks motive. That being said, it's early days yet so I'm very open to correction as new facts emerge.

See the other post I quoted above....

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!