corks finest Registered User

Smallie got it up n running,within 10 minutes,no sweat pairing etc to his Nokia 7 plus

Basq Registered User

Jaysus... any idea why my watch started suddenly vibrating, every 2 seconds or so, and then my phone's alarm went off at 4am? I know there's a smart alarm thing but I've that set for 8.20am in the morning and it hasn't done anything yet.

patrickpc Registered User

Hi -

I just set up my watch and it seems to work OK for notifying me of text messages and phone calls on my iPhone.

Is there any way to get it to notify me of new emails in my iPhone inbox?

Thanks.

Caryatnid Registered User

Has the app been removed from the Playstore or something? Can't find it under 'Lenovo Watch App', 'Lenovo Watch 9'.

somebody_else Registered User

Caryatnid said:
Has the app been removed from the Playstore or something? Can't find it under 'Lenovo Watch App', 'Lenovo Watch 9'.

check https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107556803&postcount=120

1 person has thanked this post
malvec Registered User

I see one user, on about page 6, posted the query re Binding.
I have the same question on how to do it.

I am using the watch on IOS, have email registered watch, connected to watch, calibrated watch etc all OK. The only issue I am having is the "Invalid Number" when trying to "Bind" the watch to my phone.

Has anyone done this and is there a extra step /trick.

Thanks Pat

Pique Registered User

OK only got the watch last night and it's borked already.

Had it synced last night but it stopped working at 4am. Synced it up again and a couple of hours later it lost connection. When I tried to reconnect it there was a firmware update which I tried and it's fooked. Watch has stopped, and when I try to pair it the entry is 'DfuTarg' instead of 'Watch 9'. The app tried to pair but pressing the button or shaking the watch does nothing. I pulled the battery to see if that would reset it but no joy. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still the same.

mrcheez Registered User

Try extending the time on your phone before it powers down.

I had frequent problems with my Pebble losing it's connection to my phone, but I extended the time before the phone powers down to about 10 mins and, for whatever reason, the Pebble never loses it's connection - even when the phone is powered down manually.

Bizarre.

snoopsheep Registered User

step counter and sleep checker straight up random number garbage tbh.

nice watch but doesnt actually do anything it says it does

app is v much in test mode too

ohnonotgmail Registered User

snoopsheep said:
step counter and sleep checker straight up random number garbage tbh.

nice watch but doesnt actually do anything it says it does

app is v much in test mode too

Well i dont have anything to compare it against but the step counter seems accurate enough. If i look at the app while i am walking along i can see it going up. The sleep counter usually matches with what i expect as well.

goldenwonders Registered User

ohnonotgmail
Well i dont have anything to compare it against but the step counter seems accurate enough. If i look at the app while i am walking along i can see it going up. The sleep counter usually matches with what i expect as well.

Same here

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!