Artane2002 Registered User

hatrickpatrick said:
Anyone able to spot where that might have come from, given the above charts? Seems totally out of place with that atmospheric setup unless I'm missing something?

The LP near Iceland I'd guess. It's bringing strong winds to Scotland today.

Meteorite58 Moderator

The cold air mass following the weak cold front from Thurs evening.

11 people have thanked this post
Meteorite58 Moderator

Windy wet weather Sun through to Tues. Becoming quite mild from later Sun into Monday in a steady SW airflow.

7 people have thanked this post
Meteorite58 Moderator

After a cool night a milder air mass from the SW spreading over the country tomorrow and for the coming days. Becoming windy and blustery and quite fresh on W and NW coasts. Rainfall seems to be confined to W and NW coasts, patchy light rain and drizzle a bit further inland possible in coastal counties perhaps. Staying dry in the E and S for the most part.

Marine Warning in operation.

7 people have thanked this post
Birdnuts Registered User

Scary amount of rain for the West coast next week if the 12Z GFS verifies!!

MJohnston Registered User

Did someone delete my last post here? Would appreciate a PM or a mod note about why, otherwise I can only assume it was a database glitch!

1 person has thanked this post
Harry Palmr Registered User

Looks like things could settle a bit from Wednesday with HP ambling about to our west but near enough to keep things basically dry if not calm.

5 people have thanked this post
ANDREWMUFC Registered User

Harry Palmr said:
Looks like things could settle a bit from Wednesday with HP ambling about to our west but near enough to keep things basically dry if not calm.

Booooo

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!