Clono Registered User

Will start this up just to be on the safe side.

stiimpreza1984 Registered User

Clono said:
Will start this up just to be on the safe side.

Hopefully you'll be signed off in time for second round offers for July

Clono Registered User

stiimpreza1984 said:
Hopefully you'll be signed off in time for second round offers for July

Not gonna hold my breath, emailed this morning still no reply, normally they are quick enough to email back.

Gadaves Registered User

Best of luck to ye lad's, just started the application process there myself. Are ye waiting long?

Clono said:
Not gonna hold my breath, emailed this morning still no reply, normally they are quick enough to email back.

I'd imagine they're fairly busy acknowledging offers. You never know though fingers crossed.

Gadaves said:
Best of luck to ye lad's, just started the application process there myself. Are ye waiting long?

I'm from Sept 2016 campaign OOM low 600s and have received an offer for July. Best of luck with application.

Clono Registered User

Gadaves said:

I'm from September 16 oom 600's also file been in commissioners office for nearly two months now still waiting.

Clono said:
I'm from September 16 oom 600's also file been in commissioners office for nearly two months now still waiting.

Maybe worth asking what is the hold up?

stripmymind Registered User

Gadaves said:

Haha what’s long? I’m waiting since September 2016. In my time waiting to get Into the guards I have applied successfully to the army .. completed 7 months of training and have a year and a half’s service done hahahaha is that long enough?

2 people have thanked this post
Hoopy1888 Registered User

Medical done since April. Met the Local Sergant start of June. Provisonal date for PCT July 14th so fingrs crossed all going well I make the Oct Intake. Im from June 2017 Campaign with OOM of Low 300s. Anyone else in the same boat??

1 person has thanked this post
paddy290 Registered User

I’m from June 2017, fitness July 7th, so hopefully October/November.

hopefullLad Registered User

Hoopy1888 said:
Medical done since April. Met the Local Sergant start of June. Provisonal date for PCT July 14th so fingrs crossed all going well I make the Oct Intake. Im from June 2017 Campaign with OOM of Low 300s. Anyone else in the same boat??

Im june 2017 completed the fitness test last saturday just waiting now

Gadaves Registered User

Hoopy1888 said:

What is OOM?

Hoopy1888 Registered User

Gadaves said:
What is OOM?

Order Of Merit

montanas Registered User

Hoopy1888 said:

I'm from june 2107 campaign, oom low 40s. 14th july have pct, also hoping for oct intake

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!