Kitty6277 Registered User
#7,786

Bed with a cuppa. Was thinking of taking a walk to the college today to familiarise myself with it, but today's a bit miserable. Might head out in between the showers

1 person has thanked this post
Autosport Registered User
#7,787

Grace what kind of books do you like?? I have loads here so I'll send some your way

Now carside listening to the radio

6 people have thanked this post
Shoesdayschild Registered User
#7,788

Work, wrecked. Had to peel myself out of bed today with the promise of napping in work on my break. The only solace I could console myself with getting up at 6:30.
I got no nap.

6 people have thanked this post
gifted Registered User
#7,789

Supermacs outside tipperary town.....head back home after my trip to kilkenny/waterford....a rare breed down that part lol lol

7 people have thanked this post
Graces7 Registered User
#7,790

Autosport said:
Grace what kind of books do you like?? I have loads here so I'll send some your way

Now carside listening to the radio

Ah please.. thank you,, wrecked just now as been out in the wind so will message later?

Graces7 Registered User
#7,791

Shoesdayschild said:
Work, wrecked. Had to peel myself out of bed today with the promise of napping in work on my break. The only solace I could console myself with getting up at 6:30.
I got no nap.

(((HUGS)))

Much the same here; the wind and rain stopped all thought of sleep last night. Hope the evening is kind to you - and you kind to you too...

Graces7 Registered User
#7,792

In from out. Poor dog gets cabin fever... timed in between deluges and she went crazy.... racing along... took a bag and about 1lb berries, but they are dwindling here now and the wind is ferocious. Amazing hot sun on my back though. The birds have been at the rose hips - unless some human has been along! MY HEDGE! Stripped they are. Dog will rest better now.

Shpud2 Registered User
#7,793

Bus. Panic attack. **** **** ****

2 people have thanked this post
Srameen Registered User
#7,794

Inside trying to decide on what to have for dinner. I've a nice piece of salmon for Mrs S, but too much choice for myself.

Also, finally opening today's post and there's some exciting and welcome news.

8 people have thanked this post
cantdecide Registered User
#7,795

Home on the computater.

Where am I not? On my first night back in college for the first time in FOUR YEARS!!!

Sephiroth_dude One Winged Angel
#7,796

Heading for the kitchen, starved of the hunger

Whispered Registered User
#7,797

Graces message me too re books please!

Bed. Absolutely floating on a sea of pain and anti inflammatory meds. The doctor whom the receptionist felt the need to warn me about was lovely. It was a woman and very sweet, really listened and didn't rush me at all. No idea what receptionist was on about.

Now for a daytime nap. A rare luxury with a toddler around!

3 people have thanked this post
Graces7 Registered User
#7,798

Whispered said:
Graces message me too re books please!

Bed. Absolutely floating on a sea of pain and anti inflammatory meds. The doctor whom the receptionist felt the need to warn me about was lovely. It was a woman and very sweet, really listened and didn't rush me at all. No idea what receptionist was on about.

Now for a daytime nap. A rare luxury with a toddler around!

sorry you are hurting like that.. not a pleasant experience..

And thank you in advance...

Graces7 Registered User
#7,799

Sephiroth_dude said:
Heading for the kitchen, starved of the hunger

You got hollow legs I had a brother like that.

in bed for the night here... great feeling..

Whispered Registered User
#7,800

Graces7 said:
sorry you are hurting like that.. not a pleasant experience..

And thank you in advance...

She prescribed soluble tablets with codine and they worked within minutes. Brilliant things.

Currently sitting by the stove in the kitchen with the mutts. BigDog is looking after me and sitting ever so close, LittleDog is snoring in BigDogs bed. It's so cosy here. I think we made the right move.
Husband is in bed with the toddler but I've been promised a spicy curry later.

Speaking of curry, Graces, you often say you like traditional and plain food, what's the most exotic thing you've ever eaten?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!