_dof_ Registered User

AdrianII said:
Great deal. 92 euro in total when I signed up for a level 1 loyalty card. Took about 20 mins in total to test the console.

Same here. 92 euro with the level 1 loyalty card signup on the day. Also the fact that they're now accepting any 2 games is great, I traded in Fifa 15 (1 euro in CEX) and Fifa 16 (bought in the store at the time of trade in for 2 euro).

tinodz Registered User

RossieMan said:
Where's your source for this? Your arse?

I'd imagine it'd be cheaper, not by much I'd expect.

The listed deal is you trade in any PS4 and get the listed PS4 Pro for €99. On their system that would lead to them charging you €99 regardless of what you gave them. The only change would be to charge more if you bought a damaged item. Through another deal (which is not listed on the website), you may get a different price, but not though this one.

Also, calm down.

8 people have thanked this post
Captain Flaps Registered User

AdrianII said:
Got it today in balbriggan. Great deal. 92 euro in total when I signed up for a level 1 loyalty card. Took about 20 mins in total to test the console.

I was shown the GOW console. It looks fantastic but I couldn't justify the extra 90

I was actually planning on getting that one until I actually saw it in person, it's ugly as sin. I don't think I've seen a single special edition playstation (or xbox) that didn't look like it was made to appeal to the kids. I'd end up hiding something like that away rather than having it as part of my AV setup on display

1 person has thanked this post
PS I love U Registered User

Hello , hopefully someone can help me. I got this deal but when I got home discovered controller was broken, also the box was clearly opened.

I'm hoping if someone can check the serial number on the white box , tell me if there's is also S01-1852###-k

I never got a broken controller before and never an opened box.

Tazium Registered User

^ Also got a used pro in my deal, nothing sealed, scratches on the ports and one on the edge of the console too Called store and they explained how it could happen but they've no more till Thursday. Its back in the box, I won't use it. Pissed off.

Plascebo Registered User

Cannot access the Gamestop site at work, does anyone know when the deal is over?

4real Registered User

Plascebo said:
Cannot access the Gamestop site at work, does anyone know when the deal is over?

end of August

pctrouble Registered User

Everywhere sold out of them apart from the West of Ireland I was just told.

sugarman Registered User

pctrouble said:
Everywhere sold out of them apart from the West of Ireland I was just told.

You can check the live stock online, but yeah everywhere bar Mayo and Sligo has been sold out for weeks now.

sugarman said:
You can check the live stock online, but yeah everywhere bar Mayo and Sligo has been sold out for weeks now.

I got one in Tallaght there about 10 days ago, according to stock checker on their site they still have stock: https://www.gamestop.ie/StoreLocator/Index?productId=69784&variantType=New

AdrianII Registered User

I got one in balbriggan a week ago

daltronica Registered User

I've rung around most Dublin 'stops. Nothing. All saying ring in daily to check for new stock. The deal has been extended to for a few weeks, AFAIK, so hopefully that means more units incoming.

Kimbot Flaming Ban Hammer Titan

daltronica said:
I've rung around most Dublin 'stops. Nothing. All saying ring in daily to check for new stock. The deal has been extended to for a few weeks, AFAIK, so hopefully that means more units incoming.

I was talking to them in my local and they rang nearly every store possible, the only store with stock of them is Letterkenny but all stores will have stock replenished in the next week or so I was told as they have acquired another batch of stock

There can't be enough people buying used original PS4 consoles to make shelling out the Pros for 100 quid worthwhile surely...

4real Registered User

Captain Flaps said:
There can't be enough people buying used original PS4 consoles to make shelling out the Pros for 100 quid worthwhile surely...

guess the Pro's must not be selling as much as they would have liked.
I think many people just dont want to buy Pro because they either dont have a 4K tv or dont consider it a worthwhile upgrade.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!