Sairus Registered User

I and my wife recently moved to Galway after several years abroad and I'm looking for courses, workshops, or even just friendly photography groups she can join. Anyone have any leads, or can point me somewhere to look?

K_user Registered User

Sairus said:
I and my wife recently moved to Galway after several years abroad and I'm looking for courses, workshops, or even just friendly photography groups she can join. Anyone have any leads, or can point me somewhere to look?

Hi, there are a couple of clubs around Galway, smaller groups come and go. Where are you based around? West, east, city centre?

Claire589141 Registered User

I and my wife recently moved to Galway after several years abroad and I'm looking for courses, workshops, or even just friendly photography groups she can join. Anyone have any leads, or can point me somewhere to look?[/quote

Gti do some cources worth looking at

angeleyes Registered User

If you are interested in landscape photography Eimhear Collins and Rodney O'Callaghan do workshops and weekend trips and they give excellent one to one and will help with composition and how to get the best shot you can.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!