PTH2009 Registered User
#1

Ok there's still 7 months of 2018 to go but amazingly in a few weeks/months shows for 2019 will be announced. All rumours of Irish Gigs are to go in this thread

Metallica and Pink have confirmed they will be playing Europe in 2019

JP Liz V1 Registered User
#2

I hope Pink does a few Irish dates including Cork but her show features aerobatics so not sure if stadiums would work

instanel Registered User
#3

Pearl Jam have new album coming out 2019!!!

5 people have thanked this post
Sabre0001 Registered User
#4

JP Liz V1 said:
I hope Pink does a few Irish dates including Cork but her show features aerobatics so not sure if stadiums would work


She did Thomond Park, Limerick a few years ago and all worked out so I'm sure they could work it out logistically if necessary.

Tzardine Registered User
#5

Muse have a new album out next year. I am expecting hoping that they will tour Europe.

1 person has thanked this post
PTH2009 Registered User
#6

instanel said:
Pearl Jam have new album coming out 2019!!!


Going to see them in a few weeks in London. It's been a while since they played here

1 person has thanked this post
Furious-Red Moderator
#7

JP Liz V1 said:
I hope Pink does a few Irish dates including Cork but her show features aerobatics so not sure if stadiums would work


She announced on FB that she will be announcing European dates at some stage

1 person has thanked this post
ozzy jr Registered User
#8

I think Elton John is the only confirmed concert so far.

Metallica indoors for me please!

1 person has thanked this post
Wrongway1985 Registered User
#9

ozzy jr said:
I think Elton John is the only confirmed concert so far.

Metallica indoors for me please!


Ship likely sailed on Metallica indoor gigs, European Stadium tour imminent to be announced in September as per Facebook, they shall mostly being playing fields me thinks.

As for stuff in '19 as now...

3
Tears for Fears (reschedule)
UB40
Some Mendes lad
Your man Elton

Academy
Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats w/Blood Cermony
The Dualers
Red Hot Chili Pipers

Bord Gais
Tommy Fleming

Vicar
High Kings

On the Rox
Evil Scarecrow

1 person has thanked this post
Bazsutto Registered User
#10

ozzy jr said:
I think Elton John is the only confirmed concert so far.

Metallica indoors for me please!


My Money is on Metallica for Slane. Fact that they touring next year and Mountcharles said an act headlining that hasn’t played there before.

Arghus Registered User
#11

Bazsutto said:
My Money is on Metallica for Slane. Fact that they touring next year and Mountcharles said an act headlining that hasn’t played there before.


There's no way whatsoever thesedays that Metallica could fill Slane. Even the RDS would be pushing it for them now and that's not even half the capacity.

4 people have thanked this post
argentum Registered User
#12

Mr Brooks will be here ...his management team have visited both Ed Sheeran's and The Rolling Stones concerts over the few days

PTH2009 Registered User
#13

argentum said:
Mr Brooks will be here ...his management team have visited both Ed Sheeran's and The Rolling Stones concerts over the few days


Hopefully he finally does and we can put 2014 too rest

PTH2009 Registered User
#14

its the same each year regards Brooks is he coming back etc

Last we heard was he tried to do the 5 shows again in Croke Park this year but was shut down and he is still Adamant on doing the 5 shows. Someone tell him its impossible and we have no Goveners in Ireland that can change peoples minds

What would be ideal for him would be to an Ed Sheeran/Springsteen on it and do a nationwide tour of Ireland in 2019. it had been a huge sucess for Aiken and the artist involved. 3 Shows in Phoenix Park/Aviva, 3 Shows in PUC Cork, maybe shows in Limerick or Galway and Belfast. Prob Logistics etc would come into play as the his stage is suppose to be huge

Outside of Brooks, i wonder will Bruce tour in 2019 ???. next year marks the 35th Anniversary of BITU

1 person has thanked this post
Furious-Red Moderator
#15

PTH2009 said:
its the same each year regards Brooks is he coming back etc

Last we heard was he tried to do the 5 shows again in Croke Park this year but was shut down and he is still Adamant on doing the 5 shows. Someone tell him its impossible and we have no Goveners in Ireland that can change peoples minds

What would be ideal for him would be to an Ed Sheeran/Springsteen on it and do a nationwide tour of Ireland in 2019. it had been a huge sucess for Aiken and the artist involved. 3 Shows in Phoenix Park/Aviva, 3 Shows in PUC Cork, maybe shows in Limerick or Galway and Belfast. Prob Logistics etc would come into play as the his stage is suppose to be huge

Outside of Brooks, i wonder will Bruce tour in 2019 ???. next year marks the 15th Anniversary of BITU


Dont you mean 35th anniversary?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!