ando Registered User
#1

200 ml CK1 going for €29.49 in Boots at the moment:

http://www.boots.ie/calvin-klein-ck-one-eau-de-toilette-200ml-10013328

3 people have thanked this post
Olsky Registered User
#2

Designed for the androgenous gender fluid market in the 80s.
Not really a bargain as you can get it for €32 or €33 online. And why on Earth would anyone want 200ml of this muck.

joefuss1986 Registered User
#3

So it's 3 or 4€ cheaper than other places... Is that not the definition of what a bargain is??

6 people have thanked this post
ando Registered User
#4

Olsky said:
Designed for the androgenous gender fluid market in the 80s.
Not really a bargain as you can get it for €32 or €33 online. And why on Earth would anyone want 200ml of this muck.


Please distribute with us your knowledge of where you can get this muck for €32 including postage..

With responses like this I can see why less and less users are reporting bargains here as they get shot down pretty quickly.

Just because you don't like it means f**k all to the rest of us

33 people have thanked this post
OmegaGene Registered User
#5

Olsky said:
Designed for the androgenous gender fluid market in the 80s.
Not really a bargain as you can get it for €32 or €33 online. And why on Earth would anyone want 200ml of this muck.


Why would anyone want to listen to your opinion is more important.
The op has posted a bargain if you’re not interested then kindly jog on,
People post these bargain alerts to helps others not to attract abuse from others

2 people have thanked this post
OmegaGene Registered User
#6
Olsky Registered User
#7

Unless you are ever on holidays as airport prices are usually cheaper.

Preferred scent is subjective but really. Would anyone wear this often enough to go through 200ml.

And no I wouldn't count a reduction of a few euro on a fragrance as a bargain given how frequently specific fragrances are heavily discounted. Every store has a selection that is 50%off or 75% off and they change the brands they discount regularly

Boots alone has over 50 fragrances that are currently heavily discounted. All the department stores would have a similar number. Should there be separate threads for all of them?

Point I am trying to make is that it might be the cheapest price by a few euro for that one specific fragrance this week. But it is likely to be discounted by the same or more some place else next week. And a there are dozens of different in my opinion far superior fragrances that are discounted by more than that one this week.
Also 200ml is a lot to get. Very unlikely to be used out.

.

kceire Moderator
#8

Cheapest this had ever been in DAA is about €25 for the 100ml.
I buy it every time it’s on offer as it’s a great “go to” work spray, or “everyday” spray.

It may not be the best, it’s certainly not the worst by a long shot and €29.99 for 200ml is a bargain. Unless you can show it cheaper then you are wrong.

Thanks OP.

Olsky Registered User
#9

kceire said:



It may not be the best, it’s certainly not the worst by a long shot and €29.99 for 200ml is a bargain. Unless you can show it cheaper then you are wrong.

Thanks OP.


€32 for 200ml delivered with StrawberryNet compared to €34.49 delivered by Boots.
OK €29.99 if you buy it in the physical store. But not a great difference.
And that is only this week. Have seen this discounted in airports and bargain racks is stores. These prices are not advertised online.

1 person has thanked this post
kceire Moderator
#10

Olsky said:
€32 delivered with StrawberryNet compared to €34.49 delivered by Boots.
OK €29.99 if you buy it in the physical store. But not a great difference.
And that is only this week. Have seen this discounted in airports and bargain racks is stores. These prices are not advertised online.


Thanks for the link. So a fiver cheaper than the cheapest online price out there, only this way you get it in a B&M shop and also get some boots points.

Id rather buy in store the online but I understand each to their own.

Olsky Registered User
#11

kceire said:
Thanks for the link. So a fiver cheaper than the cheapest online price out there, only this way you get it in a B&M shop and also get some boots points.

Id rather buy in store the online but I understand each to their own.


€2 cheaper than the online price incl delivery from uk retailer in you buy it in the physical store. Boots is more expensive if you pay for delivery. My point was that there are many many fragrances in B & M shops with bigger discounts this week and that they change from week to week. And B&M stores don't advertise all their in store discounts online anyway.

meolwan Registered User
#12

Thanks OP
The other half likes to keep some of this in the office as a stand by. I have just ordered some online and there is a sample of Kenzo World free with it. Always nice to get a little extra

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!