NANOJO Registered User

cheers op 1 yr added to existing sub

denis1501 Registered User

Thanks op, signed up for a year and then immediately added another! 5 devices protected and the option to add 5 more for only Euro 9.99 more. Fabulous bargain,

Qwerty? Registered User

Thanks op. Just bought my renewal a few weeks ago, decided to buy this as well to stack. So good for the next 710 daysðŸ˜

3 people have thanked this post
Pyro Boy Registered User

Qwerty? said:
Thanks op. Just bought my renewal a few weeks ago, decided to buy this as well to stack. So good for the next 710 daysðŸ˜

Didn't know that you could stack the deal, thanks

Sup08 Registered User

Thanks OP, great deal.

Dravokivich Registered User

Still working. Just did it now. Cheers

Pelvis Registered User

Maybe I'm blind but where on earth do you enter the promo code?

Dravokivich Registered User

Pelvis said:
Maybe I'm blind but where on earth do you enter the promo code?

When on the shopping cart, there's a small box at the bottom. you put it in there.

1 person has thanked this post
cronos Registered User

So you can buy multiple of these and apply them to the same account right?

EDIT: Tried it and yes you can. I got 722 days showing. So I guess you could do it a few years ahead if you wanted.

byte Registered User

That's a great price, thanks OP!

Ugh, having an issue installing it now, saying it needs to remove Kaspersky first. However, Kaspersky was uninstalled years ago so there's nothing to uninstall and the last AV I had til today was F-Secure. I noticed a Kaspersky folder in Program Files x86 but that can't even be manually removed as it tells me that files within are open in another program! Argh!

Did anyone else experience this issue?

DubInTheWest Registered User

I didn't have your exact problem before but I did have similar with a VPN. I had to use an un-installer to remove the remnants of the program so maybe it's something you can try.

There is a couple of good paid ones such as revo uninstaller but even that wouldn't work for me, I ended up using iobituninstaller. This is the link >> https://www.iobit.com/en/advanceduninstaller.php?

I suggest installing the free version and see from the interface if you can uninstall kaspersky or the other one and then go from there.

Hopefully this works for you

denis160 Registered User

Thanks OP, renewal just up at 69.99, renewed for 15.99! Happy days

JDxtra Registered User

Great product, have used it for years.

You can stack subs, so I now see this message "Subscription expires May 11, 2020". Happy days.

alanowx Registered User

byte said:
That's a great price, thanks OP!

Ugh, having an issue installing it now, saying it needs to remove Kaspersky first. However, Kaspersky was uninstalled years ago so there's nothing to uninstall and the last AV I had til today was F-Secure. I noticed a Kaspersky folder in Program Files x86 but that can't even be manually removed as it tells me that files within are open in another program! Argh!

Did anyone else experience this issue?

Most security programs have a Removal Tool which is always recommended to use when installing a different product.

Here is the link to Kaspersky own removal tool called Kavremvr. Download the zip or exe file at bottom of page. (Expand heading - "How to use this tool". Restart computer and hopefully you should be OK.

https://support.kaspersky.com/1464#block1

byte Registered User

alanowx said:
Most security programs have a Removal Tool which is always recommended to use when installing a different product.

Here is the link to Kaspersky own removal tool called Kavremvr. Download the zip or exe file at bottom of page. (Expand heading - "How to use this tool". Restart computer and hopefully you should be OK.

https://support.kaspersky.com/1464#block1

Thanks for that, it worked a treat! I don't know why I didn't think of an AV removal tool...

Thanks, DubInTheWest too, as your uninstaller might well have worked too!

Bitdefender now up and running

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!