Kencollins Registered User

Is anyone having issues paying for apps on the play store on three?

I get as far as clicking on carrier billing, but then an error pops up saying 'too risky, try again in 30 minutes'

Asus X540L Registered User

Kencollins said:
Is anyone having issues paying for apps on the play store on three?

I get as far as clicking on carrier billing, but then an error pops up saying 'too risky, try again in 30 minutes'

Not in the last few days anyway been buying a few things off em

Asus X540L Registered User

Just made a quick peak time landline call via Viber out and the total cost was 3 cent so very happy

The same call on three would cost about a euro

2 people have thanked this post
tv3tg4 Registered User

Can you use three call credit with Viber?

tv3tg4 Registered User

PopePalpatine Registered User

tv3tg4 said:

Yes, they charge you 10% extra when you buy Viber credit.

sweetie Registered User

tv3tg4

The answer is literally one page ago.

kujaultima Registered User

I'm using coingate to convert to crypto. Approx 35 euro worth of credit gives you 30 euro of btc/ltc/eth.

6 people have thanked this post
beardo81 Registered User

kujaultima said:
I'm using coingate to convert to crypto. Approx 35 euro worth of credit gives you 30 euro of btc/ltc/eth.

These guys reliable? Not great reviews in places online.

How do you buy with your credit from then?

kujaultima Registered User

beardo81 said:

I've only used them once so far. They get you to call them on a premium number and then they charge you €2.95 a minute. So for 30 euro they get you to stay in the line for 10 mins.

1 person has thanked this post
Kuva Registered User

kujaultima said:
I've only used them once so far. They get you to call them on a premium number and then they charge you €2.95 a minute. So for 30 euro they get you to stay in the line for 10 mins.

And has it all gone through?

PenguinMan Registered User

Does Vodafone support carrier billing for Dropbox or Office 365, or is that only for Three?

roddy15 Registered User

beardo81 said:

I'm giving them a go today seeing as I have basically no interest in spending the credit on anything else. Only option is to phone a number for about 10 minutes which claims you'll get €30 in the coin of your choice.

I had €44.88 before the call and €9.30 after. It's automatic so it did hang up itself. Transactions can take up to 24 hours to be completed so I'm still waiting on them to see how much of the €30 I'll get. I'm sending it straight to Coinbase to cash out on it since I already have a bit of ETH anyway.

brokenarms Registered User

roddy15 said:
I'm giving them a go today seeing as I have basically no interest in spending the credit on anything else. Only option is to phone a number for about 10 minutes which claims you'll get €30 in the coin of your choice.

I had €44.88 before the call and €9.30 after. It's automatic so it did hang up itself. Transactions can take up to 24 hours to be completed so I'm still waiting on them to see how much of the €30 I'll get. I'm sending it straight to Coinbase to cash out on it since I already have a bit of ETH anyway.

I set up an account but it does not allow me to withdraw to coinbace?
I must be a merchant? Did I screw it up?

roddy15 Registered User

brokenarms said:
I set up an account but it does not allow me to withdraw to coinbace?
I must be a merchant? Did I screw it up?

I verified as a trader and in payout settings added the ethereum address that coinbase gave me.

I still haven't actually been given the ETH from the transaction so don't know if what I did is right either though.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!