Irish Gunner Registered User
#31

Anyone used Parcel motel for this as need a UK address

Ok ordered it and once delivered Parcel motel ring if to big for the box and you can collect it from their depot which is free or get it home delivered and cost to that

cronos Registered User
#32

Registered mine today. However only got the one year and not the two year. I know that it's only supposed to be one year, but heard someone else who registered on this thread got 2 years so was just curious how that's working out for people.

20 Times 20 Times Registered User
#33

Mine was basically brand new in the box

Pacifico Registered User
#34

Basq said:
Am going to pick one up but am torn between V6 and V7.

Not sure if I can justify another €50 for a slightly longer running time and easier to empty bin.


Is that the only differences? Is the cleaning head on the v7 not larger?

bmm Registered User
#35

cronos said:
Registered mine today. However only got the one year and not the two year. I know that it's only supposed to be one year, but heard someone else who registered on this thread got 2 years so was just curious how that's working out for people.



Do you register on the UK website or IE website ?

WhatsGoingOn2 Registered User
#36

Pacifico said:
Is that the only differences? Is the cleaning head on the v7 not larger?


Good comparison here
https://spotlessvacuum.co.uk/cordless-vacuum-cleaners/dyson-v6-vs-v7/

1 person has thanked this post
raspberrypi67 Registered User
#37

What was wrong with the device in the first place if you dont mind me asking?

cronos Registered User
#38

bmm said:
Do you register on the UK website or IE website ?


I registered on the Irish one. But only because that's where google brought me. Perhaps people are getting the 2 years on the UK website, so worth a try there I guess.

WhatsGoingOn2 Registered User
#39

cronos said:
I registered on the Irish one. But only because that's where google brought me. Perhaps people are getting the 2 years on the UK website, so worth a try there I guess.


I registered on UK and got 2 years.

rob316 Registered User
#40

20 Times 20 Times said:
Mine was basically brand new in the box


Its a customer returned it unopened probably, they only call it refurb so they can sell it cheap without putting the noses out of joint of Argos, Currys and the like.

ucd.1985 Registered User
#41

Irish Gunner said:
Anyone used Parcel motel for this as need a UK address

Ok ordered it and once delivered Parcel motel ring if to big for the box and you can collect it from their depot which is free or get it home delivered and cost to that


People still use Parcel Motel?

Parcel Wizzard from DPD is a far superior service.

Never once had issues with oversized packages.

Suckit Registered User
#42

rob316 said:
Its a customer returned it unopened probably, they only call it refurb so they can sell it cheap without putting the noses out of joint of Argos, Currys and the like.


I think there are some legal reasons too, but i am not sure.

mancduff Registered User
#43

Thanks to all in this thread. Got mine, opted for V7. Brand new out the box from what I can tell. DPD right to the door, delighted with it. Wonder how long the batteries on these last, if i get 3 years out of it I'll be happy.

dinneenp Registered User
#44



Feck, forgot about this. Tried today but out of stock.

Basq Registered User
#45

dinneenp said:
Feck, forgot about this. Tried today but out of stock.

I wouldn't worry.. they pop up again every few weeks.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!