Suckit Registered User

Dyson V7 Motorhead Pro Cordless Vacuum Cleaner - Manufacturer refurbished - 1 Year Guarantee

You will most likely need to use PW/PM/AP to deliver
https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Dyson-V7-Motorhead-Pro-Cordless-Vacuum-Cleaner-Refurbished-1-Year-Guarantee-/123058367961/

€300 new according to PriceSpy https://pricespy.ie/home-garden/cleaning-garment-care/vacuum-cleaners/dyson-v7-motorhead-pro--p4562479?q=dyson%20v7

Manufacture Refurbished:

Condition: Manufacturer refurbished: An item that has been professionally restored to working order by a manufacturer-approved vendor. This means the product has been inspected, cleaned and repaired to meet manufacturer specifications and is in excellent condition. This item may or may not be in its original packaging. See the seller’s listing for full details.

8 people have thanked this post
ED E Registered User

2 people have thanked this post
duridian Registered User

Lemmy just say thanks OP.

irish_major Registered User

Thanks OP, was going to buy one in the near future, saved me a hundred yoyo!

Shefwedfan Registered User

I have the Dyson V6, is this much better does anyone know?

Basq Registered User

Shefwedfan said:
I have the Dyson V6, is this much better does anyone know?

Basically, an extra 10 minutes on battery and no-touch hygenic emptying.

https://spotlessvacuum.co.uk/cordless-vacuum-cleaners/dyson-v6-vs-v7/

To be fair, the easy emptying of the bin looks like a worthwhile upgrade if nothing else..

V6:

V7:

bmm Registered User

On HUKD purchasers have complained that some of the refurbed products from Dyson show signs of heavy wear. This is more of a problem for Irish buyers as the return costs will not be covered by Dyson if you are not happy. How much to return a product like this ? 30 euro maybe ? Is it worth the hassle ?

OmegaGene Registered User

bmm said:
On HUKD purchasers have complained that some of the refurbed products from Dyson show signs of heavy wear. This is more of a problem for Irish buyers as the return costs will not be covered by Dyson if you are not happy. How much to return a product like this ? 30 euro maybe ? Is it worth the hassle ?

PayPal are still covering return postage so yes worth the hassle of you want the item and want €100 in your pocket

1 person has thanked this post
micks_address Registered User

OmegaGene said:
PayPal are still covering return postage so yes worth the hassle of you want the item and want €100 in your pocket

I got this after Xmas and was like new.. Couldn't tell it had ever been used.. Think I paid 222 delivered

bmm Registered User

OmegaGene said:

I don't understand as Dyson outlet on eBay states it does not deliver to Ireland

Shefwedfan Registered User

bmm said:
I don't understand as Dyson outlet on eBay states it does not deliver to Ireland

Use parcel motel or better is parcel wizard

bmm Registered User

Shefwedfan said:
Use parcel motel or better is parcel wizard

... And Paypal will pay the return postage if you decide not to keep ?

bmm said:

Yes I’ve used it over a dozen times with items sent to me via parcel wizard
You post it back and upload to receipt and the money comes back in a couple of days

What’s confusing lol

Suckit Registered User

bmm said:

From Paypal a month or so back.

I understand you wish to check if PayPal refunded return is still available.
Yes! the 'PayPal return shipping on us' is still up and running. I've included the steps for you to enroll in this program.
To activate PayPal's Return Shipping on Us service:

Here's how to make a request:

• Return the purchased item to the seller within the required timeframe and retain postage receipt and documentation as outlined within the terms and conditions 'What information do I have to provide with my Refund request claim form?'.
  • Click Activity and find the transaction you have returned.
  • Click the transaction and select the 'Request a refund on return shipping' link.
  • Follow the instructions and complete the form.

Your purchase and return must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for the program. Once you have submitted your request it is carefully reviewed by a customer service agent and approved or declined within 5 business days.

• Requests can only be made for physical products. Donations, digital goods, services or other types of transfers are not eligible
  • You must have followed all return instructions and policies of the seller
  • The seller you purchased from must not already offer a free returns service
  • You must provide documentation requested to prove:
    • The amount you paid for return shipping
    • The address the item was returned or confirmation of the return

You can make up 4 requests a year up to a maximum refund of £15 per request.
Your refund will be processed within 10 business days of submitting your request. If your request is approved, you will see a refund in your PayPal balance. Log in to your PayPal account and click Activity. Look for the transaction labelled "PayPal Return Shipping Refund". You will see the amount refunded. The maximum refund allowed within the service is £15 per refund.

PayPal covering return postage is great

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!