kaltz Registered User

Still waiting for mine. Dispatched on the 27th.

Lenny Tallaght Scumbag

My flashes too while charging, then on the last charge all 4 just stay on and then it goes off when fully charged

2 people have thanked this post
Damo 2k9 Registered User

Still waiting for mine also, hoping to have them by the weekend for travelling.

jamesd Registered User

Got mine, flashes when charging and when charged all 4 stay lit.

_Whimsical_ Registered User

I contacted them about the non flashing seeing as the rest of you are all getting flashing lights. They said they'll replace it no problem. Can't fault that sort of customer service. I'm happy with that.
Thanks everyone who answered. I'd rather not leave something plugged in for hours if it's not working 100% as it should.

1 person has thanked this post
tvercetti Registered User

Mine doesn't charge/light up if you leave the cable plugged into the output. The cables not connected to any device. Not sure if everyone elses does that. Lights up and flashes away if the cables not connected to the output.

unkel Category Moderator

Got mine today. Bloody hell, that was a ridiculous wait. The yoke has been charging for a few hours now, nearly full.

fdevine Registered User

tvercetti said:
Mine doesn't charge/light up if you leave the cable plugged into the output. The cables not connected to any device. Not sure if everyone elses does that. Lights up and flashes away if the cables not connected to the output.

LEDs flash/blink in sequence while charging. LEDs go out when fully charged.

When not in use, even with a cable plugged into the output, all LEDs are off.

LEDs will light when a charge is being drawn and indicate the amount of charge you have remaining. 4=100%, 3=75% etc.

JoeyJJ Registered User

Still nothing

ianob7 Registered User

Got mine in work yesterday ! Charging as we speak

the corpo Registered User

Got mine today, very pleased! Need a USB C cable for the Switch though, where's good locally for those?

curranbaz Registered User

Thanks OP! Got mine on Mon, have the 2nd one charging now!

kaltz Registered User

Still waiting. Anyone else?

opus Registered User

My one is currently with ParcelMotel so will probably show up tomorrow in a locker close-by.

burkey2k0 Registered User

Ordered mine on 26th April and still nothing. Anyone else in the same situation? Emailed last night asking for an update.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!