freebee23 Registered User

deadimmortal said:
Three have told me to pay the 30 this month and discount will go on again from next month for 6 months. That’s not on and not what any of us agreed to. No one seems to know in three what’s happening with it or why it is being done like that

I received the same reply regarding my latest bill from three. Bill coming in at €27, contacted them and was told that my account was updated yesterday morning with a further 6 month discount. They advised that I pay the latest bill and that they would credit my account with the remainder so will not have a bill payment for the remainder of my term.
Would be curious to see if other customers on this deal got a high bill this month.
This is not what I agreed on when signing up.

Three: Lisa Verified representative

Hi All!

The offer for ID customers who ported to our network (while that offer was running) was indeed to get your line rental for the reduced price of €5 per mth for the first 12 months. I can certainly check this out for you all but I'll need you to send individual PMs so that I can look at your individual accounts. Can you PM me your number, name, address and date of birth? As it's closing in on 5pm, I may not be able to get back to you all straight away but I'll come back to you on these PMs by Monday at the latest!

Cheers,
Lisa

deadimmortal Registered User

freebee23 said:
I received the same reply regarding my latest bill from three. Bill coming in at €27, contacted them and was told that my account was updated yesterday morning with a further 6 month discount. They advised that I pay the latest bill and that they would credit my account with the remainder so will not have a bill payment for the remainder of my term.
Would be curious to see if other customers on this deal got a high bill this month.
This is not what I agreed on when signing up.

That’s what I got told too but it’s not what I agreed to when signing up.
If that’s the case would it be worth cancelling direct debits and manually credit the account ourselves by 5€ a month?

labrik Registered User

I've just seen Lisa's message. Surely we don't have to verify it if we were promised by three that we'd have the deal outlined. When I contacted three by message on their site last week after the monthly hike they agreed it would be reduced to 5 euro over the the next six months with discounts for the excessive monthly charge. What I'm wondering now were three trying to get away with it and only that we pulled them up about it, they've changed their tune.

I wonder if this is ComReg worthy

labrik Registered User

What is Comreg?

CVB Registered User

The Irish Telecommunications Regulator

Aquos76 Moderator

Three: Lisa said:
Hi All!

The offer for ID customers who ported to our network (while that offer was running) was indeed to get your line rental for the reduced price of €5 per mth for the first 12 months. I can certainly check this out for you all but I'll need you to send individual PMs so that I can look at your individual accounts. Can you PM me your number, name, address and date of birth? As it's closing in on 5pm, I may not be able to get back to you all straight away but I'll come back to you on these PMs by Monday at the latest!

Cheers,
Lisa

Hi Lisa, just a slight correction, it was full price for the first month, and then €5 a month for the next 12 months.

1 person has thanked this post

Any update on this Lisa. Never got a reply to my PM i sent you either the other day

CVB Registered User

Please can this be checked PM sent.

CVB

jamesbondings Registered User

Aquos76 said:
Hi Lisa, just a slight correction, it was full price for the first month, and then €5 a month for the next 12 months.

As was mine.... Just got a text to check my bill.... 35 quid..... I will entertain a response before going elsewhere be it a competitor or a regulator of some discription.

d31b0y Registered User

Since April, I've paid €39.21
My last bill was €5.27 on 25/09

rx8 Registered User

Our 2 bills arrived yesterday, one for €6.00 and the other for €33.70.
I went in to the Three store in Blanchardstown centre and they told me that there was some kind of glitch on one of the bills and it would go back to the fiver deal next month. Neither of us ever got the €30 bill that was to be sent at the start of the deal though. Happy enough to continue like that. He said that my bill wasn't affected so would be still at the fiver a month deal.

jamesbondings Registered User

rx8 said:
Our 2 bills arrived yesterday, one for €6.00 and the other for €33.70.
I went in to the Three store in Blanchardstown centre and they told me that there was some kind of glitch on one of the bills and it would go back to the fiver deal next month. Neither of us ever got the €30 bill that was to be sent at the start of the deal though. Happy enough to continue like that. He said that my bill wasn't affected so would be still at the fiver a month deal.

But they still take 30 quid... Just because....

freebee23 Registered User

Three: Lisa said:
Hi All!

Cheers,
Lisa

Hi Lisa,
I sent you these details by pm a few days ago. Have not received an update at this time regarding this issue. I would really appreciate some feedback and a resolution to this ongoing price increase. Can you advise on options available to myself and other 3 customers here on boards that are in the same situation.
Regards,
freebee23

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!