MaxFlower Registered User
#1

Just ported 2 phones to this today

Special Offer
iD customers bringing their number to Three get this plan for €5 per month for 12months (from your second bill), €30 per month thereafter. Terms and conditions apply.

Enjoy free 4G access, All You Can Eat Data*, unlimited Three to Three calls, flexi units to any ROI network and while roaming in EU with a flexible 30 day rolling contract whilst keeping your existing phone and number. Compatible with Nano, Micro and Mini sim devices.

Can’t argue with the price, I have no experience of 3 so fingers crossed.

Edit. Tethering working also for me.

7 people have thanked this post
freebee23 Registered User
#3

MaxFlower said:
Just ported 2 phones to this today

Special Offer
iD customers bringing their number to Three get this plan for €5 per month for 12months (from your second bill), €30 per month thereafter. Terms and conditions apply.

Enjoy free 4G access, All You Can Eat Data*, unlimited Three to Three calls, flexi units to any ROI network and while roaming in EU with a flexible 30 day rolling contract whilst keeping your existing phone and number. Compatible with Nano, Micro and Mini sim devices.

Can’t argue with the price, I have no experience of 3 so fingers crossed.

Edit. Tethering working also for me.


If you do this in a carphone warehouse store they will also give you €20 credit to use instore for each number you port. https://www.carphonewarehouse.ie/id-switchers

2 people have thanked this post
tedpan Registered User
#4

Pretty annoying it's only for iD customers

1 person has thanked this post
bmm Registered User
#5

What is a 30 day rolling contract? E.g. can you leave after 10 months? Also, what is the charge for the first bill?

jimmycrackcorm Registered User
#6

MaxFlower
Can’t argue with the price, I have no experience of 3 so fingers crossed.



Seeing as ID was utilising the Three network then I think you'd plenty of experience.

StaticNoise Registered User
#7

Basically it's a discount offer after the first month.
First month is €30, and then it's a fiver.
So, its €85 for the year.

You can leave at any point once you give 30 days notice. So, you must let them know one billing month ahead.

1 person has thanked this post
Boxfresh Registered User
#8

Damn it. I already switched to Lycamobile. Seems like a good deal.

kellsred Registered User
#9

How many flexi units? No mention of calls or texts other than the free 3 - 3 calls, so that is important

BadCharlie Registered User
#10

How much call mins do you get when not calling another 3 customer?

numorouno Registered User
#11

Checked out would it apply if porting from a network other than ID and it doesn't

colmtheperson Registered User
#12

numorouno said:
Checked out would it apply if porting from a network other than ID and it doesn't


Can you port from your current network to ID and then port again to 3?

Skerries Registered User
#13

ID are no longer operating

StaticNoise Registered User
#14

kellsred said:
How many flexi units? No mention of calls or texts other than the free 3 - 3 calls, so that is important


Unlimited Flex Max SIM Only has 10,000 units.
One unit is one minute of calls or two SMS texts.

You're giving and allowance of 3,000 minutes for Three to Three calls.

BadCharlie said:
How much call mins do you get when not calling another 3 customer?


As above: 10,000 units.

Skerries said:
ID are no longer operating


They are still operating, but are not accepting new customers. Existing customers have until April 6th to select a different network.

3 people have thanked this post
loki7777 Registered User
#15

Is the CPW offer with 20€ credit only online or instore as well? As my partner went there and switch but no one said anything about credit.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!