Angron Blood for the Blood God!
#1

The previous thread was getting very close to the 10k limit, so here's a new thread, in time for the Bulbasaur community day!

3 people have thanked this post
Jfrost Registered User
#3

2 people have thanked this post
Jfrost Registered User
#4

If babies are Shinys then so should their evolved forms..... Can't wait to see if it happens.... Walk off present eggs in hopes this happens

1 person has thanked this post
Jfrost Registered User
#5

Elekid seems to be missing though?

Tenger Moderator
#6

Jfrost said:
If babies are Shinys then so should their evolved forms..... Can't wait to see if it happens.... Walk off present eggs in hopes this happens

I’m torn. Was planning to potter around city center to fill up my bag and collect eggs (currently only 1 2km, hatched a lot last couple of days) But the egg event doesn’t start till tonight.........

Guess I’ll just have to walk more over the weekend!


359/367

RobbingBandit Registered User
#7

Will be doing a bit of walking for the bulba event on Sunday so probably a good bit of double dipping with that going on, I don't want to buy incubators now just to clear out my existing 5 and 10k eggs but might need too to free up space for the 2ks.

Rooy Registered User
#8

Tempted not to spin any stops today to help clear out eggs for tonight. Im sure Ninatic would furnish me with a few new 10k eggs today to encourage me to buy more incubators to clear them out.
Due to the earlier daylight savings I think the event will start at 8 tonight rather than the usual 9.

1 person has thanked this post
AMGer Registered User
#9

Jfrost said:
Elekid seems to be missing though?


No Smoochum either

RobbingBandit Registered User
#10

I got only 2k eggs from spins today when I got eggs that is.

alchemist33 Registered User
#11

Rooy said:
Tempted not to spin any stops today to help clear out eggs for tonight. Im sure Ninatic would furnish me with a few new 10k eggs today to encourage me to buy more incubators to clear them out.
Due to the earlier daylight savings I think the event will start at 8 tonight rather than the usual 9.


Yep, held off spinning all day and off to a raid now. Will spin after 8 if the event is live

syboit Registered User
#12

This is a fairly depressing read

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheSilphRoad/comments/86emrg/new_hatches_collection_threath/

I'd hoped they would have paired back some of the crap from 2k's.

RobbingBandit Registered User
#13

Swinub and Barboach check, I'm getting my suffering out of the way early, if i hatch wailmer I'm gonna wail

syboit Registered User
#14

RobbingBandit said:
Swinub and Barboach check, I'm getting my suffering out of the way early, if i hatch wailmer I'm gonna wail


let me check that one for you , just got a wailmer. Baroach and scyther earlier. Small fella did get an azurill though

1 person has thanked this post
RobbingBandit Registered User
#15

D'oh wailing for me too, gonna go for one of the 780 box as the 5 incense will come in handy on Sunday

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!