corks finest Registered User

Hi sorry ref no link for this,phone sales vodaphone PAYG ,e20 per month, unlimited calls,few international calls, 15 GB etc,I'm with Tesco and it never gets 4g,let alone 3g,called exclusive PAYG,think it's a loyalty deal for current vodaphone customers (I have siro )

13 people have thanked this post
Atlantic Dawn Registered User

Any ideas how to get the offer?

2 people have thanked this post

Hi yeah,I rang sales , request a call back,(think it's mostly for current VF customers, broadband or whatever) I got through to a call centre in Belfast, SIM card in the post,one month free

1 person has thanked this post
jeffk Registered User

I got one of these calls because I was an old customer and they cold call them to get you back.

Top up by E20 for data and texts, then use E15 for calls, then E5 left over, its an old student deal from few years ago

Be prepared for hassle, I had so much messing with porting then getting the deal as it "doesn't exist"

But I think its worth it all as Vodafone is meant to be the best

vicwatson Registered User

Vodafone

13 people have thanked this post
vicwatson Registered User

And they have a "talk to" on boards

punisher5112 Registered User

jeffk said:
I got one of these calls because I was an old customer and they cold call them to get you back.

Top up by E20 for data and texts, then use E15 for calls, then E5 left over, its an old student deal from few years ago

Be prepared for hassle, I had so much messing with porting then getting the deal as it "doesn't exist"

I had exactly the same issue actually went on for near 3 months.
SIM didn't exist either even though they sent it.

It's only available to existing customers such as broadband/TV subscribers.

jeffk Registered User

vicwatson said:
And they have a "talk to" on boards

Where you do all the talking and EVENTUALLY they might talk back

I'm waiting since Monday to sort issue using Vodafone billing to buy apps on google play, so wouldn't say the customer cares that great

jeffk Registered User

punisher5112 said:
I had exactly the same issue actually went on for near 3 months.
SIM didn't exist either even though they sent it.

It's only available to existing customers such as broadband/TV subscribers.

I got the sim ok, and about a day later went to work after my number didn't port. Say took about a week to eventually get it ironed out

Also was happy enough on the old meteor simplicity E20 deal, the cold caller caught me out and had me signed up without really thinking, suppose that's their job

jeffk said:
I got the sim ok, and about a day later went to work after my number didn't port. Say took about a week to eventually get it ironed out

Also was happy enough on the old meteor simplicity E20 deal, the cold caller caught me out and had me signed up without really thinking, suppose that's their job

I went from 25 very similar but no 4g.

Very happy with Vodafone.

donegal. Registered User

is unlimited any network calls?

will it stay at €20 a month or will it go up a couple of months after I switch?

is this deal on their website to get more details?

donegal. said:
is unlimited any network calls?

will it stay at €20 a month or will it go up a couple of months after I switch?

€20 top up then you select what you want if using calls you text talk to 50233 and it takes €15 but once you top up by €20 your internet and text are applied

jeffk said:

Thanks for the valid information,can't take the abysmal Tesco data any more,Joe to God the porting is easier now, thanks

One month free AFAIK the calls are included,,hope so

jeffk said:

Thanks for the valid information,can't take the abysmal Tesco data any more,Joe to God the porting is easier now, thanks 3 month's?

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!