pilly Registered User

TheDavester
Like how whingebag sjws who blame straight white men for their ills and inability to get jobs etc because interpretive feminist dance theory or gender studies is worthless is getting tiresome or trying to look for offense in everything (see the friends backlash on Twitter)

Yeah, agreed. That **** is fairly boring too.

5 people have thanked this post
Franz Von Peppercorn Registered User

Anyway the op is perpetuating what (s)he wants to stop.

3 people have thanked this post
_Dara_ Registered User

cantdecide said:
There is little mainstream real world criticism about feminism. Real world criticism of men is very real and very acceptable.

Well it's funny that boys are going backward in education in the West and it may be because the institutional power is with the ladies or maybe it's because the girls were just better all along.

I don’t think either gender is better!

2 people have thanked this post

I find many feminists are motivated by their personal neuroses. I surmise it is quite common for them to be jealous of men, jealous that their attractiveness fades and there is little they can do about it, while men can earn their attractiveness through achieving high social status.

Koala Sunshine said:
I find many feminists are motivated by their personal neuroses. I surmise it is quite common t for them to be jealous of men, jealous that their attractiveness fades and their is little they can do about it, while men can earn their attractiveness through achieving high social status.

Oh No You Didn't!

pilly Registered User

Koala Sunshine
I find many feminists are motivated by their personal neuroses. I surmise it is quite common t for them to be jealous of men, jealous that their attractiveness fades and their is little they can do about it, while men can earn their attractiveness through achieving high social status.

Ah bless. Is that what the missus tells ya?

klaz Registered User

Koala Sunshine said:

TBF many women still can as they got older. They just put in the work on their appearance to compensate, and I know quite a few guys married to women older than themselves, and very happy. The success through social status is easily applicable to both genders.

The difference is many of these feminists want to get away without looking after their appearance, not taking care of their skin, gaining a lot of weight or not wearing nice clothes that suits their circumstances. Men are objectifying them, not appreciating them etc etc.

And if a guy does the same, he's a fat slob. No excuses for him not getting the right kind of attention.

pilly said:
Ah bless. Is that what the missus tells ya?

Obviously touched a nerve

1 person has thanked this post
pilly Registered User

Koala Sunshine
Obviously touched a nerve

Not at all sunshine. Made me chuckle that men still believe the line that we love them for their success in business.

We only say that to ugly men to make them feel better.

pilly said:
Not at all sunshine. Made me chuckle that men still believe the line that we love them for their success in business.

Exhibit A

3 people have thanked this post
The_Valeyard Registered User

Its dem feckin greeks!!!!!!!

Jerichoholic Registered User

What is the point of this thread, I have no idea still.

bilbot79 Registered User

Create a thread targeting the straight white male. That'll put a stop to them claiming victimisation

JayZeus Registered User

pilly said:

The irony is strong with this one...

Pac1Man Registered User

So what you're saying is...

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!