The Irish Circus Registered User

Just had broadband installed 3 weeks ago and its off more than its on. I have contacted virgin about this and im not getting anywhere. the service is in new ross and again today its not working since 7 this morning, Q, can i get out of this contract and just return their equipment as it dont work? I do a lot of work online and i can understand any service provider having a bad day but this is just a joke.

demanufactured Registered User

You should probably provide a little more info..
Is the wireless dropping out???
What happens if you connect to the router via a cable.?

I'd the router restarting randomly??

The Irish Circus Registered User

demanufactured said:
You should probably provide a little more info..
Is the wireless dropping out???
What happens if you connect to the router via a cable.?

I'd the router restarting randomly??

Its just coming and going randomly, im not having much luck with service providers recently, have rung a few times but they keep telling me to turn it off and on again, only works for a while and stops again, cant be doing with it

demanufactured Registered User

Can you answer the above?

The Irish Circus said:
Just had broadband installed 3 weeks ago and its off more than its on. I have contacted virgin about this and im not getting anywhere. the service is in new ross and again today its not working since 7 this morning, Q, can i get out of this contract and just return their equipment as it dont work? I do a lot of work online and i can understand any service provider having a bad day but this is just a joke.

Hi there, sorry to hear this has been your experience so far. We would be happy to investigate any issues that you have been experiencing. Have you been in touch with tech support on freephone 1908? and if so, whats steps have we given you so far to help?

nailer54321 Registered User

@jean is that the best you can do?? Read the OPs post? he was already talking to virgin representatives and has got no were, the least you can do is ask him for  his details so someone can contact him to resolve this issue, not go around in circles

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!