See this is why so many people don't like AH.

But precisely what I used to love about it!

2 people have thanked this post
bluewolf Category Moderator

whoopsadoodles said:
See this is why so many people don't like AH.

But precisely what I used to love about it!

but where do you stand on the mayonnaise issue though

1 person has thanked this post

bluewolf said:
but where do you stand on the mayonnaise issue though

As long as it's not touching me or another person or any other sauces then you can all do as you please. Except eat it off anything that's not actual food. Please don't do that.

Ffs bluey, you're making me heave.

lawred2 Registered User

Pintman Paddy Losty said:
Lots of the store brand ones like Lidl and Aldis offerings don't really taste great. It's one of the few products I'll stick to brand name with.

Hellman's for me every time.

Actually lidl do a great chilli sauce to be fair

Pac1Man Registered User

Does anywhere sell a nice garlic mayo?

lawred2 Registered User

That's an oxymoron

Patww79 Registered User

This post has been deleted.

iguana Moderator

80+ posts and no love for Salad Cream?

Intothesea Registered User

Well, the best of luck coming to a level of relative consciousness that makes cultural harmony possible again, folks. In general, the Celtic Phoenix will exacerbate these unresolved issues in much the same way that the original boom and crash gave rise to them.

I notice the type of resistance here (not in this thread, although it seems to be related) is similar to that found even in the early boom: willfull irrational overlooking of fairly obvious markers of future problems. Although, from the general complaint content between malcontent male and female factions here it's not hard to spot, along with its capability to further destabilize society.

Time to make like a bunch of republican egalitarians and address this kind of stuff. It won't clear up on its own, much as it might look that way from here.

Srameen Registered User

Intothesea said:
Well, the best of luck coming to a level of relative consciousness that makes cultural harmony possible again, folks. In general, the Celtic Phoenix will exacerbate these unresolved issues in much the same way that the original boom and crash gave rise to them.

I notice the type of resistance here (not in this thread, although it seems to be related) is similar to that found even in the early boom: willfull irrational overlooking of fairly obvious markers of future problems. Although, from the general complaint content between malcontent male and female factions here it's not hard to spot, along with its capability to further destabilize society.

Time to make like a bunch of republican egalitarians and address this kind of stuff. It won't clear up on its own, much as it might look that way from here.

Why can I only hear " Laa laa....mutter mutter...mayo..."?

Patww79 Registered User

This post has been deleted.

3 people have thanked this post
klaz Registered User

Drop the politick speak, and people might be willing to discuss these things with you. As it stands, your posts are just too much effort.

4 people have thanked this post
mad muffin Registered User

I feel it’s more of an ennui…

gadgiemagoo Registered User

OP's post started off "before the late 20th century" .........

immediate thought "oh sh1t it's wikipedia......."

quick (long!) scroll to the end.....

"oh sh1t it's Encyloypedia Brittania....."

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ten of Swords Registered User

Intothesea said:
It won't clear up on its own, much as it might look that way from here.

Keep it clean, don't scratch it and see the doctor at your earliest convenience

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!