utmbuilder Registered User

The next generation coming up are a whirlwind of thinkers all wanting millions by creating the facebook

What's the maddest new app , technology or product you have seen this year my 2 are

Reflective spray
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X7Z9RoZRyBU

And
Fleet app, you rent your flash car out for 30 quid a day , what could possibly go wrong

eeguy Registered User

utmbuilder said:

Reflective spray

And
Fleet app, you rent your flash car out for 30 quid a day , what could possibly go wrong

Reflective spray is pretty cool. Probably would have lots of uses as road markers or as safety in construction.

Fleet app is a great idea too. There's plenty of car sharing services around the world. Evo in Canada is one I've used. They've a fleet of Yaris' parked around cities. Use a app to find your nearest one, drive it at 40c a minute and drop it off wherever.
You're liable for any damage as its linked to your credit card and driving license.

Sure throw a few cameras into the car too if you're paranoid. You can always sell the sex tapes

1 person has thanked this post
The_Valeyard Registered User

Wheres the Unicorns?

19 people have thanked this post
jimgoose Registered User

I'm a Social Meeja Influencer. I make Youtube videos of me making interesting fart sounds with my armpits.

4 people have thanked this post
jonnycivic Flaming Ban Hammer Titan

This thread is lacking in promised unicorns......

9 people have thanked this post
Stab*City Registered User

Plenty of begrudgers though!

beertons Registered User

Thought this was about a funny looking race horse.

Johnny Dogs Registered User

Click bait thread.

In had the 4 kids all gathered around the laptop with promises of majestic galloping unicorns.

8 people have thanked this post
sbsquarepants Registered User

The unicorn app.

For a small fee* we will deliver a unicorn** to your door for kids parties and so on. Once the party is over simply put the unicorn** out on the kerb and tap the button on the app for collection***

* Fee varies between large and very large depending on location.
** Unicorn is actually a cat wearing a novelty horn.
*** Collection means will find it's own way home....probably.

5 people have thanked this post
WoollyRedHat Registered User

Utmbuilder, I want to see something unicorn-based stat or you're gonna get site-banned!

2 people have thanked this post
Ubbquittious Registered User

Buy a domain name from Anguilla

Put up a site with picture of the Samuel Beckett bridge with some marketing speak

Throw up a few pictures of "our team" that consists of youngfellas with beards sitting on a couch in a colourful office space

Attend some trade shows. Talk about angel investors, funding rounds and capital. Write the odd line of JavaScript to run on Amazon cloud while you're not too busy prancing around Dublin coffee shops and upmarket pubs with likeminded really positive individuals who'd never dare to tell each other that they've done fcuk all all day.

Guaranteed recipe for success.

4 people have thanked this post
donegaLroad Registered User

utmbuilder said:
The next generation coming up are a whirlwind of thinkers all wanting millions by creating the facebook

What's the maddest new app , technology or product you have seen this year my 2 are

Reflective spray

And

There was something similar to that reflective spray on the market years ago, except it was clearer, more like a varnish.

The only thing I ever seen it used for was to spray on your number plates so the speed camera flash would illuminate the entire plate making it unreadable.

Hector Bellend Registered User

Vadgebook

2 people have thanked this post

eeguy said:
Reflective spray is pretty cool. Probably would have lots of uses as road markers or as safety in construction.
It's weak stuff.

It's been around forever and not a patch on proper reflective tape.

Proper Lifeboat Tape is the biz.

utmbuilder Registered User

The latest marketing technique of a well known food service is actually running AdWords of the restaurant names they are selling for so it appears before google local or their site

The order goes through to the take away, the take away deliver it and the app gets 15 to 30%

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!