pissed Registered User

Order despatched, much quicker than last time I ordered.

kirb42 Registered User

pissed said:

I'm not getting the option to ship to Ireland.. UK only.. just wondering how you got around this..

Riva10 Registered User

kirb42 said:
I'm not getting the option to ship to Ireland.. UK only.. just wondering how you got around this..

OP included Parcel Motel

1 person has thanked this post
clevtrev Registered User

free gift - nail clippers if you order over £15

mac1961 Registered User

pissed said:

What billing address did you use PM?

mac1961 Registered User

pissed said:

nava Moderator

mac1961 said:

You can also enter the PM address as billing address, but with country as United Kingdom

pissed Registered User

Yeah used billing address and shipping address as Parcel Motel. No issues.

Deep Thought Registered User

Keeps telling me its 27 in the checkout box

Greg81 Registered User

Deep Thought said:
Keeps telling me its 27 in the checkout box

Out of stock/offer expired

pissed Registered User

Original offer seems to have expired.

For those of you who placed an order expect an email with an offer of a free razor.

A free razor plus a chance to win the new iPhone X, you know it makes Sense!
We've just launched our new Hydro 5 Sense razor with shock absorb technology, which helps protect skin from irritation and we can’t wait for you to try it out!
In fact, we’re so excited for you to try it we’d like to give you a free sample.
…and as if that wasn’t enough, once you’ve tried out your new free razor, just leave a review letting us know what you think of it to be in with a chance of winning a brand new iPhone X!

Suppose it wont actually be free as it will come through Parcel Motel. Still not bad for €3.95. You also get the option to opt out of the free offer if you wish.

irishgeo Registered User

pissed said:
Original offer seems to have expired.

For those of you who placed an order expect an email with an offer of a free razor.
A free razor plus a chance to win the new iPhone X, you know it makes Sense!
We've just launched our new Hydro 5 Sense razor with shock absorb technology, which helps protect skin from irritation and we can’t wait for you to try it out!
In fact, we’re so excited for you to try it we’d like to give you a free sample.
…and as if that wasn’t enough, once you’ve tried out your new free razor, just leave a review letting us know what you think of it to be in with a chance of winning a brand new iPhone X!

Suppose it wont actually be free as it will come through Parcel Motel. Still not bad for €3.95. You also get the option to opt out of the free offer if you wish.

I got the free razor and I didn't order one

ImARebel Registered User

I haven't even got a dispatched email. Wonder if I'm out of luck

nava Moderator

What status does your orders have? Mine Status: Paid on My Orders page, when I click on the order number I see Status: Complete but Shipping Date: no shipping date showing.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!