murpho999 Registered User

Oneiric 3 said:
Have to say spelling errors on the site and on the TV forecasts don't bother me in the least. Small scale issue in the greater scheme of things.

It looks very unprofessional in my opinion and would make you doubt their thoroughness.

7 people have thanked this post
hawkwing Registered User

Jean Byrne looks to be heading to a rubber fetish party or something tonight

Storm 10 Registered User

To be honest it always seems like they are heading to a wedding or some kind of party, why can they not wear ordinary simple clothes were not interested in the clothes they are wearing only the weather.

1 person has thanked this post
piuswal Registered User

murpho999 said:
It looks very unprofessional in my opinion and would make you doubt their thoroughness.

While undesirable I think you will find that there is such pressure on the actual forecasting preparation side, where the thoroughness is absolutely essential, that on occasions spelling errors slip through.

NIMAN Registered User

Kermit.de.frog said:
TG4 weather girls are so hot.

She's no Michael Fish.

Oneiric 3 Registered User

piuswal said:
While undesirable I think you will find that there is such pressure on the actual forecasting preparation side, where the thoroughness is absolutely essential, that on occasions spelling errors slip through.

There is a controversial suggestion here that they, like us, are just human...

1 person has thanked this post
Cork Boy 53 Registered User

I missed this myself but apparently Siobhan Ryan had a bit of a nightmare presenting the forecast on RTE last week.

http://www.msn.com/en-ie/entertainment/entertainmenttv/rte-weather-presenter-siobhan-ryan-has-hilarious-blunder-during-report/ar-BBLd9Ha?li=BBr5KbJ

2 people have thanked this post
Oscar Bravo Registered User

5 people have thanked this post
Kermit.de.frog Registered User

> than BBC

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!