CiDeRmAn Category Moderator

5rtytry56 said:
Beg your forgiveness sir. :'p

It's all good!

1 person has thanked this post
Infernum Registered User

I grew up in the age of the PS1 and Nintendo 64, with the PS2, Gamecube and Xbox starting to creep in. I owned a Mega Drive, grew up playing the hell out of it and it is a very sentimental part of my youth. Having the best of both worlds taught me that graphics aren't important as long as the game plays well.

There's also a soft spot in my heart for the Game Boy Advance. I have an NES-themed SP nowadays, but back then all we had was an original GBA, bad screen and all, and one of those weird carts stacked with Mario (mostly unlicensed hacks) and Tetris.

2 people have thanked this post
cursai Registered User

Zx spectrum +2 128k

My baby from another mother(Amstrad)

Mancomb Seepgood Registered User

My first machine was an Atari ST.Quite the machine in it's day.I had an uncle who was a teacher in the UK and one of his students got all the cracked game compilations so I was well stocked.So many great memories:Carrier Command,Bubble Bobble,Sensible Soccer and all the Lucasfilm games.

I had the ST until about 1994 until it gave up the ghost and then got a used Amiga.A better machine than the ST in most ways but doesn't hold the same place in my heart.College demanded a PC and that was that.I still do most of my gaming on my laptop as I tend to prefer strategy and older games,but I am tempted by the Switch.

brianregan09 Registered User

Mine was the 2600 with Space Invaders a Boxing game and a game I was addicted to not sure if many will remember it Desert Falcon

CiDeRmAn Category Moderator

brianregan09 said:
Mine was the 2600 with Space Invaders a Boxing game and a game I was addicted to not sure if many will remember it Desert Falcon

I have Desert Falcon on my XE, must give it some time

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!