bear1 Registered User

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/no-men-women-only-finland-island-coast-resort-destination-kristina-roth-supershe-a8197886.html

Is it me, or does the inconsistency with this battle of the sexes seem to be taking the piss.
If something is aimed at male only then the feminists are up in arms but yet here we are with ideas of excluding males from their own recreational activities.
The person mentions she is open to men eventually being considered but surely this is a form of discrimination against men?
Almost everyday there are news articles which debates the difference in salaries between men and women and women deserve to be paid the same as men but surely the powers that be must raise their eyebrows to this type of carry on as well?

6 people have thanked this post
stimpson Registered User

But once the island is officially ready for visitors, women "can expect activities such as yoga, meditation, healthy eating, cooking classes, fitness classes, and much more,"

Yeah, we're not missing out on much.

92 people have thanked this post
bear1 Registered User

stimpson said:
Yeah, we're not missing out on much.

The funny thing about that quote is that they can do this without going to an island which I'm going to bet isn't cheap.

2 people have thanked this post
Ri_Nollaig Registered User

The article doesn't mention the penalty for men if they go to this island...

60 people have thanked this post
citytillidie Registered User

Wonder who did all the renovations on the island

77 people have thanked this post

She thinks women only wear lipstick for men. Ok.

10 people have thanked this post
bear1 Registered User

whoopsadoodles said:
She thinks women only wear lipstick for men. Ok.

Laughable tbh and I imagine it's somewhat a bit bull****tery.

2 people have thanked this post
Johnny Dogs Registered User

Isn't this a female only island?

The Finnish are waaaaay too late to the party.

8 people have thanked this post
Ri_Nollaig Registered User

citytillidie said:
Wonder who did all the renovations on the island

32 people have thanked this post
suicide_circus Registered User

but i thought men and women were exactly the same and any differences were just social constructs?

6 people have thanked this post
Pac1Man Registered User

I'm fully behind this. We women need a place to call our own. I'll definitely head over to help us settle in.

14 people have thanked this post
Roger Hassenforder Registered User

Who's going to cut the grass and put the bins out?

12 people have thanked this post
JohnnyFlash Registered User

Most of them will be dying for a bit of rock hard cock after a week or two. Specially if they’ve had a few glasses of wine. Can’t see this working. Unless they are all carpet lickers....

15 people have thanked this post
Lorelli! Registered User

It says they may allow male guests in the future.

Reminds me of Carry On Up The Jungle (which I vaguely remember and is the only Carry On I've ever seen cause I hate them) They think they're lucky when they encounter a tribe consisting only of women but soon realise its not so great and they are to be kept as slaves for mating and not allowed to ever leave! :/

Bob Harris Registered User

bear1 said:
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/no-men-women-only-finland-island-coast-resort-destination-kristina-roth-supershe-a8197886.html
Almost everyday there are news articles which debates the difference in salaries between men and women and women deserve to be paid the same as men but surely the powers that be must raise their eyebrows to this type of carry on as well?

Unfortunately flutes like Justin Trudeau with his 'peoplekind' comments probably think it's a great idea.

7 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!