miamee Registered User

Just received an email from Hairy baby that they are clearing out some shop soiled t-shirts for €5.00 each, mens and womens.

We'll be honest! We're not perfect and sometimes we can make a bags of printing our tees, a small ink stain here, loose thread there, SHOP SPOILED as we say in the trade. But we've very high standards at HB and last time we did this many people couldn't actually find fault with the garment!!

So fancy some shop soiled tees today? Better get on it though, stock is very limited.

LINK

2 people have thanked this post
The high horse brigade Registered User

miamee said:
Just received an email from Hairy baby that they are clearing out some shop soiled t-shirts for €5.00 each, mens and womens.

LINK

Great deal, just ordered some

Xterminator Registered User

sorry, its not that great a deal IMO

1. see what qualifies as Shop Spoiled Stock from their website. doesnt sound great.
2. you dont get to choose the tee.

qwertee do random tees at 5 euro each every couple of weeks, just sign up for the new letter. They are not seconds & free delivery on orders over 30. ive ordered twice from them recently.

What constitutes Shop Spoiled Stock?

- We weren't happy with the end print (colour not as we'd hoped)
- Wrong colour tee printed for an order
- Stray ink spots, smudges in the print (not that noticable but are to us printing nerds)
- Finger smudges from people handling our shop stock
- Left over stock from trade shows (condition new but may be end of line)
- Sun damaged
- Incorrect size labeled

1 person has thanked this post
fdevine Registered User

€4.50 P&P per order

fulhamfan Registered User

Hairybaby Irish, based in Cork. Maybe old fashioned but there will be no jobs left if we buy everything abroad!! Just my 2puence worth

Mrcaramelchoc Registered User

Be careful when receiving tshirts from this crowd and then trying it on.
they swore up and down to me that i marked the shirt while trying it on and would not refund me my money when the t shirt was to small.
I ended up having to open a dispute with paypal over it.got my money back in the end.
I never bought off them again.

GBX Registered User

You are asked to choose a size - but could get one of the "Incorrect size labeled" from the bunch. So as an XL - I could get a small..

fulhamfan said:
Hairybaby Irish, based in Cork. Maybe old fashioned but there will be no jobs left if we buy everything abroad!! Just my 2puence worth

Asking 24 euro and 4.50 postage for a t-shirt is anything but old fashioned.

6 people have thanked this post
GBX Registered User

Mrcaramelchoc said:
Be careful when receiving tshirts from this crowd and then trying it on.
they swore up and down to me that i marked the shirt while trying it on and would not refund me my money when the t shirt was to small.
I ended up having to open a dispute with paypal over it.got my money back in the end.
I never bought off them again.

Thats fine in general but for this particular offer you accepting it as shop soiled

cython Registered User

fulhamfan said:

Qwertee are based in Dublin, what's your point?

6 people have thanked this post
bren2001 Registered User

GBX said:
You are asked to choose a size - but could get one of the "Incorrect size labeled" from the bunch. So as an XL - I could get a small..

Nah, they would send you the correct size but the label would be wrong i.e. order a small and the product you receive is a small but might have an XL label.

That is my understanding of how that works.

fdevine Registered User

Ordered 3, so works out at €6.50 each delivered. Not a hope in hell I'd pay nearly €30 for a full priced one

Enfilade Registered User

Only showing small and 2XL available in mens.

blastman Registered User

Now only Small in mens...

fulhamfan Registered User

Qwertee are based in Dublin, what's your point?

Hairybaby Cork based and owned whereas Qwertee seems to be managed in Dublin but not Irish owned according to Companies website so I guess my point remains the same, buy Irish when we can

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!