morritty Registered User

Yep, just got my dispatch notice too

Connrang Registered User

Hi,
I placed an order more or less when the Op put up the notice. I was already registered on their site. I had about 10 missed UK calls this week and answered one today, a woman on the other end who hung up immediately. A few minutes later got my dispatch notification.
Strange but happy with what I'm getting, a huge savings over my local Regatta store.

robyntmorton Registered User

Just trying to get an idea of when to expect delivery. Dispatch notice 08 Feb. Carried by Hermes. Last update 08 Feb 21:59 - At National Sorting Hub

Anyone able to clue me in from their own shipments?

dennispenn Registered User

robyntmorton said:
Just trying to get an idea of when to expect delivery. Dispatch notice 08 Feb. Carried by Hermes. Last update 08 Feb 21:59 - At National Sorting Hub

Anyone able to clue me in from their own shipments?

Ordered and paid Feb 3. Got delivered today. Had emailed regatta and the Hermes co. In-between as had heard nothing since I paid.

All goods fitted well except the two types of shoes. Both a little tight.

Oh..... Nightline are the couriers. Asked the driver today after taking my parcel at my door if I should sign for the package,he said that one of my neighbors had signed for it and pointed to someone I've never seen before walking down the street.......... Unbelievable.

2 people have thanked this post
odyssey06 Registered User

dennispenn said:
Ordered and paid Feb 3. Got delivered today. Had emailed regatta and the Hermes co. In-between as had heard nothing since I paid.

All goods fitted well except the two types of shoes. Both a little tight.

Oh..... Nightline are the couriers. Asked the driver today after taking my parcel at my door if I should sign for the package,he said that one of my neighbors had signed for it and pointed to someone I've never seen before walking down the street.......... Unbelievable.

Nightline are a joke.

And I thought shoes were smallest 8 ever.

Clothes eg gilette, jacket, trousers all fit as per size though thankfully.

1 person has thanked this post
OmegaGene Registered User

Isn’t this bargain alerts thread
not update on my delivery thread
Nobody cares if your order is on the way or delivered with bits missing etc
We all care about our own individual orders

Anything other than another bargain is pointless here really
Consumer thread is that way ->

nostro Registered User

OmegaGene said:
Nobody cares if your order is in the way or deleiverwd with bits missing etc

Like Harvey Norman and Debenhams, Regatta have a near permanent "sale"
The sale prices on the closing down website weren't any different than the regular "sale" prices on their other website or in stores like McElverys and TK Maxx. Only difference is that there you can try on the runners before buying them.

So you could argue that is a continuing permanent Bargain Alert.

Still maintain that the website "Closing Down" and the ticking countdown clock was a scam that a lot of people on here fell for. If the "outlet" whatever that is closed down why do they now have a tab on their other website with "Outlet" "Warehouse clearance" " MEGA DEALS" " 75% off"

ted1 Registered User

nostro said:
OmegaGene said:
Nobody cares if your order is in the way or deleiverwd with bits missing etc

The sale prices on the closing down website weren't any different than the regular "sale" prices on their other website or in stores like McElverys and TK Maxx. Only difference is that there you can try on the runners before buying them.

Still maintain that the website "Closing Down" and the ticking countdown clock was a scam that a lot of people on here fell for. If the "outlet" whatever that is closed down why do they now have a tab on their other website with "Outlet" "Warehouse clearance" " MEGA DEALS" " 75% off"

You still don’t get it. Their regular store is still clearing out the stock from their warehouse store.

Xterminator Registered User

i dont know if can call getting a quality branded all weather jacket and lined gloves for under£40 to be 'falling for it'. for branded goods its a bargain.

mine have arrived and im satisfied. a mate pointed out his asda jacket cost £20 and its probably similar in quality. but thats unbranded.

I think the ticker etc is a mind trick, but does not invalidate the good value to be had.

Only Registered User

Can anyone tell me what the jacket sizings are like? Regular sizing or small fitting?
Thanks

OmegaGene Registered User

nostro said:

My point is only bargains need to be posted here not daily updates of orders
I got 8 fleece tops for €50 so I didn’t fall for anything lol even Lidl aren’t that cheap
Your conspiracy theory is falling in deaf ears here

I’m off out now in my fleecy jumper

TimHorton Registered User

Got 6 Items delviered today , Quality and Design is excellent , all these items for €75 is a bargain any day of the week .. BTW the fleece tops are far superior to the Oneills outlet stuff from last year.

odyssey06 Registered User

Only said:
Can anyone tell me what the jacket sizings are like? Regular sizing or small fitting?
Thanks

I got the "Penley waterproof insulated parka jacket" in medium, and I would say it was a regular \ typical sizing for a medium. All my other jackets are medium.

Only Registered User

odyssey06 said:
I got the "Penley waterproof insulated parka jacket" in medium, and I would say it was a regular \ typical sizing for a medium. All my other jackets are medium.

Thanks very much!! I have a North Face one that I need to replace and was wondering if the sizing would be similar.

Enfilade Registered User

Pretty happy with what I got and what I paid, the jacket was €80 in our local shop at Xmas. Paid 32Stg as part of my order.

RE: The jackets, I take a large and sizing has been spot on. Of the ones I have or have had most came with cinching or velcro for better fitting too.

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!