Shield Trigger Warning!

The claim made by the child in question is that a man walked up behind her at 8:30am while she was walking to school, pulled down the hood of her winter jacket, and started cutting her hijab with a scissors. She screamed and he ran away. She hurried across the road with her brother where they followed a crowd of people "to be safe".

The man then came up behind her again moments later and resumed cutting her hijab. When she noticed him behind her cutting her hijab again, "he just smiled and ran away".

The man managed to cut the hijab twelve inches.

From extensive policing experience, none of this makes sense. The time, the setting, the assault, the risk of getting caught, the return of the smiling man "wearing all black" despite the crowd, no eyewitnesses from the crowd, no alarm raised, and so on, and so on.

For all the above reasons and many more, I don't believe this happened, or it has been greatly, greatly exaggerated.

17 people have thanked this post
Junkyard Tom Registered User

Shield said:
From extensive policing experience, none of this makes sense.

And your 'extensive policing experience' compelled you to start this thread, about children not making sense, in After Hours?

Really?

50 people have thanked this post
SuperSean11 Registered User

1 person has thanked this post
Oranage2 Registered User

I'm not fan of any religion especially the 'extreme' ones, and I'm definitely against the hijab.

But any attack on a child is sickly and cowardly.

*Assuming this is of course true.

Canis Lupus Registered User

A whole 9 minutes of who gives a sh*t.

10 people have thanked this post
BlaasForRafa Registered User

Shield said:

For all the above reasons and many more, I don't believe this happened, or it has been greatly, greatly exaggerated.

She's probably being prompted to do this by muslim activist relatives to get an "islamaphobia" story in the news. She doesn't sound emotional at all, it sounds like she learned her spiel from a script.

21 people have thanked this post
Shield Trigger Warning!

Junkyard Tom said:
And your 'extensive policing experience' compelled you to start this thread, about children not making sense, in After Hours?

Really?

No. I don't have extensive police experience starting threads in After Hours.

I had to draw on my extensive Boards experience for that.

4 people have thanked this post
jonon9 Registered User

Shield said:

The claim made by the child in question is that a man walked up behind her at 8:30am while she was walking to school, pulled down the hood of her winter jacket, and started cutting her hijab with a scissors. She screamed and he ran away. She hurried across the road with her brother where they followed a crowd of people "to be safe".

The man then came up behind her again moments later and resumed cutting her hijab. When she noticed him behind her cutting her hijab again, "he just smiled and ran away".

From extensive policing experience, none of this makes sense. The time, the setting, the assault, the risk of getting caught, the return of the smiling man "wearing all black" despite the crowd, no eyewitnesses from the crowd, no alarm raised, and so on, and so on.

Thats 300mm for you old bastards.

5 people have thanked this post
Donald Trump Registered User

Someone's gotta say the magic phrase!!!!

Radical
Islamic
Terrorism

2 people have thanked this post
Donald Trump Registered User

jonon9 said:
Shield said:

Thats 300mm for you old bastards.

Cool. I have a 300mm willy so

Along with me massive hands

Take that fake news!

mike_ie Administrator

Shield said:

There's also the simple possibility that the guy had mental issues, which isn't beyond the scope of what's being described here. And far worse crimes have been committed against children in far more public places and times than given above.

7 people have thanked this post
Your Face Registered User

A dwarf attacked my Muslim friend once...

It was a lowjab attack.

17 people have thanked this post
Rick Shaw Registered User

Shield said:

Lil bollox in the background needs this treatment.

1 person has thanked this post
weldoninhio Registered User

Shield said:

The fact that she’s claiming it happened the morning of the press conference, shows no emotion and seems to be very scripted makes me believe it never happened.

alchemist33 Registered User

I'm struggling to see why a minor assault, even if on a child, where nobody was physically harmed, and on another continent, is worthy of a thread here.

19 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!