#1,381

Sephiroth_dude said:
Sure its not

7 people have thanked this post
wheresmahbombs Registered User
#1,382

Ted_YNWA said:
I must be the only person who doesn't give a fcuk that it is Pancake Tuesday

I kinda lost interest in it, and that probably goes for most holidays.

1 person has thanked this post
#1,383

I didn't have 7,331 pancakes today.

I had to settle for one crepe. It was a very very nice crepe but still I'd have liked a pain in my belly from all the thousands of pancakes I usually have.

Oh well.

11 people have thanked this post
Ted_YNWA Registered User
#1,384

wheresmahbombs said:
I kinda lost interest in it, and that probably goes for most holidays.

Aye & I'm TA in advance over the comments I'll get for not "giving something up for Lent".

Tempted to reply "I have made plenty of lifestyle changes 2 years ago & stuck to them, how long will you last"

But that would not go down well.

7 people have thanked this post
New Home Moderator
#1,385

Tell them "I'm giving up clocking annoying people, I was doing well but then I started talking to you"... See if they shut up quickly enough!

5 people have thanked this post
sryanbruen Registered User
#1,386

Ted_YNWA said:
Aye & I'm TA in advance over the comments I'll get for not "giving something up for Lent".

Tempted to reply "I have made plenty of lifestyle changes 2 years ago & stuck to them, how long will you last"

But that would not go down well.

I never gave up anything for lent before, f*** that sh!t.

Nor do I care for Pancake Tuesday.

2 people have thanked this post
#1,387

Ted_YNWA said:

These days, I've pretty much given up on Lent.

2 people have thanked this post
#1,388

When certain people don't clear their messages.
Awfully inconsiderate

Bredabe Registered User
#1,389

Ted_YNWA said:
I must be the only person who doesn't give a fcuk that it is Pancake Tuesday

Wheat, dairy, and egg intolerant in my house, so you not alone in not giving a f*&k about it either. Not worth the seriously unpleasant consequences.

I didn't want to do college work today, So I compromised by setting out the layout for my next three assignments.

Two hours of times new roman, 18/14/12 point, 1.5 line spaces, header and footers in numbers and numerals, endless semicolons and colons! For information that mostly isn't going to be read!

Widdershins Registered User
#1,390

It used to be a big ta when people called me a cis woman but now that I am transitioning I completely get it. Cis Mods are full of hate for transmods. I can’t sleep a wink tonight I’m so stressed at the disrespect. I’m being excluded from the moderators inner sanctum.

I am woke, and it’s been painful awakening. Why are people so full of hate?

#1,391

Jack Kanoff said:
When certain people don't clear their messages.
Awfully inconsiderate

I get annoyed when people don't reply to my messages in time. It's happened to me so many times on Facebook that I've lost count.

sryanbruen Registered User
#1,392

Like I could name so many things that get on my TAts, I've already named two of them, Ireland's education system and smoking.

Now here's another...... bullying!

Where do I begin with it? It's absolutely dreadful in all ways. The fact that some people do nothing to try and stop it is horrible. Seeing children or people in general commit suicide over it is sad and desperate , you really have to feel for those poor people.

I've been bullied all my life with punches to the face in all, especially in 3rd class. That was when I was naive and oblivious, now I've become far more aware and can stand up for myself or act maturely.

4 people have thanked this post
BuileBeag Registered User
#1,393

I took my 99 year old grandmother to the doctor today. Ninety nine!!! She is tiny, very frail, struggles to walk even with my support and her stick. There was 12 people sitting in the 12 seats and not one..NOT ONE .. offered her a seat. I had to ask someone if they wouldn't mind, just for a moment, allowing her to sit down while I got her checked in. TA that a whole room full of people could be so f'in rude.

53 people have thanked this post
New Home Moderator
#1,394

That's the pits!

8 people have thanked this post
northgirl Registered User
#1,395

Valentines day tomorrow. Ugh.

4 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!