ted1 Registered User

With the DART done if the ones on the way out only go as far as Dun Laoghaire which is a real pain. So they are not as frequent as you think

Stephen15 Registered User

ted1 said:
With the DART done if the ones on the way out only go as far as Dun Laoghaire which is a real pain. So they are not as frequent as you think

There is a Dart after the two DL Darts that goes 5 mins after the DL only DART so it's not a big issue.

1 person has thanked this post
drake70 Registered User

ted1 said:

Southbound darts from town serving Shankill are every 15 minutes approx.

2 people have thanked this post
jimmycrackcorm Registered User

Cycling is also an option particularly if your employer does the btw scheme. It's approximately 15km so approximately 50 minutes.

Seaswimmer Registered User

jimmycrackcorm said:
Cycling is also an option particularly if your employer does the btw scheme. It's approximately 15km so approximately 50 minutes.

This is a good suggestion. Both Ted1 and myself do longer cycle commutes from that side of the city and there are a few route options. You will get good advice on the cycling forum.

schemingbohemia Registered User

The OP really needs to put exact addresses into www.a-b.ie to check all the options - Shankhill is a big place.

Blackstairs Mountain Man Registered User

Thanks for all the info has been very helpful ..

I was up last night checking things out and I think the Dart is the best option.. the accommodation is 10 mins walk from the Dart station and if I get off Pearce street I’ll be in easy walking distance if Kildare street where work is based.

Thanks for the help much appreciated. If anybody has anything else to add I’ll take it on board!!

3 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!