downwiththatsor Registered User

piuswal said:
I have the ME app on my phone and the very last line gives me

Go to Met.ie

I go into www.met.ie and from there to www.met.ie/forecasts/short-range.asp

Thanks scrolling through timeframes now works.

highdef Registered User

downwiththatsor said:
Any tips on scrolling through on an android as not as user friendly as on a pc.

I just click at what ever time I want to view on the timeline.... This is on Android, BTW

1 person has thanked this post
Big Nasty Registered User

So are we done here?

Do we need a thread for a possible snow event Friday?

Snowbiee21 Registered User

Big Nasty said:
So are we done here?

No need.

Oneiric 3 Registered User

Off topic but since it is in discussion. I have the Met Éireann app on my phone, but if I google Met Éireann in the browser, it takes me straight back into the app when I click on the link to get into the main site. The app is good, but I prefer the website as there is much more on offer in the line of charts, and esp the current conditions page where you can compare and contrast the different reports on one page, rather than having to click on each individual station on the app, which also does not display gust speeds for some reason.

2 people have thanked this post
Iancar29 Registered User

Oneiric 3 said:
Off topic but since it is in discussion. I have the Met reann app on my phone, but if I google Met reann in the browser, it takes me straight back into the app when I click on the link to get into the main site. The app is good, but I prefer the website as there is much more on offer in the line of charts, and esp the current conditions page where you can compare and contrast the different reports on one page, rather than having to click on each individual station on the app, which also does not display gust speeds for some reason.

Delete the app. Instead just go to the mobile site in google chrome and from the browser options select " add to home screen". This is bascially like having the app on your phone however, when open and want the full site, just scroll down to the bottom and select "go to met.ie".

2 people have thanked this post
Gaoth Laidir Registered User

Big Nasty said:

There is one already and no, we don't need it.

Meteorite58 Moderator

Very windy here near Tralee early morning gusting over 70 km/h and 10 min avg of 32 /35kn/h WNW from about 07.00 to 08.30. Notable how mild it got during the night in the warm sector getting up to 12.8C at 03.30. Lowest Barometer reading of 984 hPa .High coastal waters again with some local roads flooded. Winds eased off considerably during the morning .

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!