the_pen_turner Registered User

everyday you hear about trump being this horrible person and the worst thing imaginable

of course he is a clown and does stupid thing but is he really a bad person

I personally would like to see him given a chance to succeed

29 people have thanked this post
longshanks Registered User

He's a dickbag

43 people have thanked this post
KERSPLAT! Registered User

Everyday he makes a bigger fool of himself. I'll always wonder if he realises how silly he sounds and is he just trolling the world. It'd at least make sense then.

46 people have thanked this post

He's a clown but really he's done fcuk all damage so far.
Hes pissed off Kim Jong Un but someone needs to sort that mad bastard out.

14 people have thanked this post
Tell me how Registered User

OP, can you give an example of positive behaviour by him?

I believe he is a bad person because based on the evidence I see him as a misogynistic, bullying, liar.

I have yet to see anyone who I respect speak positively about him as an individual.

42 people have thanked this post

personnaly I think its smoke and mirrors. talk crap and keep them talking about that while ignoring the real situation. #could he be being coached

2 people have thanked this post
21Savage Banned

Done absolutely nothing, I heard some mong criticise him for say 'our prayers are with you' to the victims of the Vegas shooting. Actually the clown was that comedian Russel Howard. Nonce.

As you were, 21S x

7 people have thanked this post

Tell me how said:

I believe he is a bad person because based on the evidence I see him as a misogynistic, bullying, liar.

I have yet to see anyone who I respect speak positively about him as an individual.

This is the problem...its not positive things people are looking for.

He's simply not as bad as people are making out.

7 people have thanked this post

Tell me how said:

your not wrong . he is a liar and a bully and a bit of a pig
i don't follow trump in the media because its all rubbish about him . constant negativity. i would like to hear some positivity and see him given a chance

2 people have thanked this post
Tell me how Registered User

He's a clown but really he's done fcuk all damage so far.

Seriously JenovaProject. No words.

4 people have thanked this post

the_pen_turner said:
your not wrong . he is a liar and a bully and a bit of a pig
i don't follow trump in the media because its all rubbish about him . constant negativity. i would like to hear some positivity and see him given a chance

Ya would be doing well,he's done f all positive but the negativity surrounding him is just a joke at this stage.

Atlantic Dawn Registered User

He's one of the few politicians to actually follow his manifesto.

72 people have thanked this post
Snotty Registered User

The media love reporting on him, but not his presidency, he goes on twitter and posts something stupid, they all have a circle Jerk of condemnation and it's rinse and repeat the next day.
What they don't report on is his actual achievements, he has kept loads of campaigns promises, which few else do and the american economy is booming, unemployment is at its lowest level in 40 years and that is what keeps the average Joe America happy.

Now, the guys a bloody idiot, but there are smart people in the background taking advantage of the media hooring themselves for cheap digs at Trump and using the Republican majorities to get actual legislation through.

23 people have thanked this post
kunst nugget Registered User

the_pen_turner said:
I personally would like to see him given a chance to succeed

Succeed in doing what? Draining the swamp? Build the wall? Giving more money back to the working man? He sure as sh1te is doing his best to fail at them as spectacularly as possible. I'll give him one thing, his supposed buffoonery creates an amazing distraction to what the fecker is really up to.

18 people have thanked this post

Tell me how said:
Seriously JenovaProject. No words.

No words???
How about showing how much worse he is than every other US president

4 people have thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!