NikoTopps Registered User

Recovery disabled. Account cannot be recovered by Stellar Development Foundation. Account does not exist or has been hacked due to weak/reused password, phishing or malware.

Fucκ

garrkell Registered User

NikoTopps said:
Recovery disabled. Account cannot be recovered by Stellar Development Foundation. Account does not exist or has been hacked due to weak/reused password, phishing or malware.

Fucκ

I was told the same thing and then I finally guessed my password. The account was still there.

NikoTopps Registered User

garrkell said:
I was told the same thing and then I finally guessed my password. The account was still there.

i try all the password combo i can think of&nothing happens .when i try to get user-name reminder it say no user attach with this email even though i know 100 % the email is right because have the original welcomes email from 2014

Gruffalo22 Registered User

Well I can get in but then my Stellar/lumen are gone

1 person has thanked this post
madmoe Registered User

Have people been able to set up a Binance account in the past while?

madmoe Registered User

Raoul said:
Meant to be easier if you are using an invite. No idea if this is true though. You can try the below link:
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10206963

Thanks but got this message :-(

Registrations Pause
Fellow Binancians,
Due to the overwhelming surge in popularity, Binance will have to temporarily disable new user registrations to allow for an infrastructure upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your support!

Binance Team
2018/01/05

Raoul Registered User

madmoe said:
Thanks but got this message :-(

Registrations Pause
Fellow Binancians,
Due to the overwhelming surge in popularity, Binance will have to temporarily disable new user registrations to allow for an infrastructure upgrade. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your support!

Binance Team
2018/01/05

Seems like it was a loophole which is now closed. https://www.reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7oni64/does_anyone_have_a_binance_invite_link_now_that/

Mountjoy Mugger Registered User

Hacked - had moved my lumens to Blackwallet.co for inflation. Lost over 4000

Website cleaned out tonight.

2 people have thanked this post
long_b Registered User

Mountjoy Mugger said:

F**k - sorry for your loss.
Anyone else got their XLM in there?

Synode Registered User

I reckon Changelly have robbed me of 1500 Lumens the gits

DeKing Registered User

Mountjoy Mugger

Mountjoy Mugger

Bollocks just checked mine cleaned out of just over 2k lumens wtf. Least I got them for free and cashed out half.

False Prophet Registered User

FYI

DO NOT LOGIN TO ANY BLACKWALLET WEBSITE!
Your XLM will be stolen in the moment you login!
If you used Blackwallet in the past and have funds there, then login to Stellar Account Viewer to use them. If you don't login in the Blackwallet website your XLM is safe.
There's a script in the official Blackwallet website which will send all your XLM to a hacker's wallet immediately after you login. Please, use the official Stellar Account Viewer to check your funds and use them

IrishStuff09 Registered User

Thanks OP! Logged in and had 900 XLM, sent 550 to Binance, traded for BTC and withdrew approx. €310 after fees. Keeping a little bit to see where this leads

long_b Registered User

False Prophet said:
FYI

DO NOT LOGIN TO ANY BLACKWALLET WEBSITE!
Your XLM will be stolen in the moment you login!
If you used Blackwallet in the past and have funds there, then login to Stellar Account Viewer to use them. If you don't login in the Blackwallet website your XLM is safe.
There's a script in the official Blackwallet website which will send all your XLM to a hacker's wallet immediately after you login. Please, use the official Stellar Account Viewer to check your funds and use them

This could do with its own post in BA. I think people wouldn't mind

daveyjoe Registered User

False Prophet said:
FYI DO NOT LOGIN TO ANY BLACKWALLET WEBSITE!

This goes for any third-party web based wallet for any crypto-currency. There are too many potential attack vectors. Also, if you're downloading a desktop wallet for any crypto-currency then check the SHA in multiple places (not just from the download page).

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!