4200fps Registered User

I've a friend whom is a girl who bought a bill phone in March. The plan was €60ish a month or there abouts. Three changed the contract and she runs out of data within 2 weeks, she has been cut off and wasn't reconnected till she had to hand over the sum of €200 and often more every month as she exceeds her data. Why so much when you can get 15gb of data on most prepay phones for €20 a month. Three is leaving her absolutely skint. Her contract isn't finished till March now Christmas is at her door step. What does she do and what is Three playing at with the severe overcharging. She pleaded with Three they don't care just want her money nothing else and she hasn't got it to be giving away like it's fresh air. I want advice to give to her do I suggest ComReg to assist or what? How can she leave the contract she simply can't afford and she didn't change the original contract, Three changed it and going on a few months now

davo2001 Registered User

whom is a girl

What is this got to do with anything.

Three changed the contract and she runs out of data within 2 weeks

She would have been informed of any contract changes in which case she could have opted out of the contract.

she's now having mortgage repayment

Again, what has this to do with anything?

What does she do

Maybe she should keep within her data limit?

Where is the personal responsibilty here? She signed a contract and now, by the looks of it she cannot afford to pay it, how is this Threes problem exactly?

4200fps Registered User

Your great help good man.. She tried to leave but can't. Do you work for Three or just a know all?

davo2001 Registered User

4200fps said:
Your great help good man.. She tried to leave but can't. Do you work for Three or just a know all?

Either, just stating facts.

4200fps Registered User

davo2001 said:

OK if you know the facts answer my post a bit more positively, I'm not a know all either is she hints why I'm asking. Her plan was changed and not original plan. Shes tied into it. I can call her Person One if you dislike the word she.
Data isn't expensive and in plain language would you pay €150 extra a month for data even if you couldn't do without? I really don't think so. Your just looking for an argument Imo and looking hard to supply every question with negative feedback so would appreciate if you didn't reply as your not an agent for Three. Thanks

pizzahead77 Registered User

4200fps said:
davo2001 said:

OK if you know the facts answer my post a bit more positively, I'm not a know all either is she hints why I'm asking. Her plan was changed and not original plan. Shes tied into it. I can call her Person One if you dislike the word she.  
Data isn't expensive and in plain language would you pay €150 extra a month for data even if you couldn't do without? I really don't think so. Your just looking for an argument Imo and looking hard to supply every question with negative feedback so would appreciate if you didn't reply as your not an agent for Three. Thanks

She needs to confirm with Three what contract she is on. 

If she is paying €60 per month for the contract it should be the unlimited everything "3 Unlimited Flex Max" so there is definitely something wrong.

3 people have thanked this post
4200fps Registered User

pizzahead77 said:

If she is paying €60 per month for the contract it should be the unlimited everything "3 Unlimited Flex Max" so there is definitely something wrong.

I really appreciate your help I will pass this on. Thanks for that

4200fps Registered User

pizzahead77 said:

I wonder can she change to this package at any time?

ianob7 Registered User

Just a heads up ! The three reps here won't really be able to help you as they can only deal with the account holder

1 person has thanked this post
Three: Stephen Verified representative

4200fps said:
I've a friend whom is a girl who bought a bill phone in March. The plan was €60ish a month or there abouts. Three changed the contract and she runs out of data within 2 weeks, she has been cut off and wasn't reconnected till she had to hand over the sum of €200 and often more every month as she exceeds her data. Why so much when you can get 15gb of data on most prepay phones for €20 a month. Three is leaving her absolutely skint. Her contract isn't finished till March now Christmas is at her door step. What does she do and what is Three playing at with the severe overcharging. She pleaded with Three they don't care just want her money nothing else and she hasn't got it to be giving away like it's fresh air. I want advice to give to her do I suggest ComReg to assist or what? How can she leave the contract she simply can't afford and she didn't change the original contract, Three changed it and going on a few months now

Hi,

If she gets in touch with us we can follow this up.

We will need her to send on her account details so we can view the bills.

1 person has thanked this post

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!