Atrides Registered User

Same

mikep Registered User

By the way...the €35 bundle is a sham..will be €50 per month..some additions that weren't clear on any of the documentation I got when signing up..

1 person has thanked this post
Soarer Registered User

mikep said:
By the way...the €35 bundle is a sham..will be €50 per month..some additions that weren't clear on any of the documentation I got when signing up..

Don't think that's right.

2 people have thanked this post
mikep Registered User

Just got my first bill and there is a section for service charges which has €19.03 added to the €35 bundle charge.

Soarer Registered User

mikep said:
Just got my first bill and there is a section for service charges which has €19.03 added to the €35 bundle charge.

Maybe it was a connection charge?
Or part month or something.

It was heavily advertised that it's €35pm for 6 months, €40pm after that, 12 month contract. Don't think they'd get away with throwing €20 on to the bill every month "service charge".

mikep Registered User

I hope you are right Soarer..
I'll know next month..still cheaper than sky due to the lack of call charges.

peckerhead Registered User

You're not going to query the charge?

geotrig Registered User

Soarer said:
Maybe it was a connection charge?
Or part month or something.

It was heavily advertised that it's €35pm for 6 months, €40pm after that, 12 month contract. Don't think they'd get away with throwing €20 on to the bill every month "service charge".

Are you sure its not a charge for partial month usage i.e connection day 25th bill from 1-31 etc ? so 4-5 days that need to be charged for and month in advance ? that the way most bills go ?

Former Former Registered User

geotrig said:
Are you sure its not a charge for partial month usage i.e connection day 25th bill from 1-31 etc ? so 4-5 days that need to be charged for and month in advance ? that the way most bills go ?

That is exactly what it is.

mikep Registered User

Sorry all..my fault..re read bill and they are part charges alright..
Phew!

erkifino Registered User

How long should I wait after giving them my PayPal details?

Atrides Registered User

14 days I think

erkifino Registered User

erkifino said:
How long should I wait after giving them my PayPal details?

Nae mind. I got it today.

theShire Registered User

Anyone else have an issue keeping their old landline number?
I moved from VF to eir in late December and then when I noticed my landline number was different I contacted support in Feb.
They said it could take about 2weeks to port the number.
I contacted them today on online chat for a status update to be told that because of the package I'm on that it was not possible to keep my old number!
According to the staff member it is not possible to port due to the fact that I'm on a VOIP/VOBB package!
Seriously p**sed off about this!

Anyone else manage to port-in their old landline number or anyone with the same issue?

johnytwentyten Registered User

Changed my number when they installed my fibre, first I heard of it, requested my old number three times, it was never done, gave up after that

Want to share your thoughts?

Login here to discuss!